||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
pvc foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam board/sheet/panel
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
10000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
PVC Foam Board Features:
1. Light weight,good tenacity, high rigidity
2. Fireproof and flame resistant
3. Good insulation
4. No sopping, no deformation
5. Easily to processed
6. Good plasticity, being an excellent thermoform material
7. Sub-light surface and elegant vision
8. Anti-chemical corrosion
9. Suitable to silk screen printing
10. With imported dyes, unfading and anti-aging
Q1: Are you a factory manufacturer or a trade company?
What are your product ranges? Where is your market?
A: we are manufacturer specializing in stationery and plastic packing products in highly quality
and competitive price with over years,such as file folder,file bag,gift bag,closet organizer ,
packages of cosmetic and other daily necessities.
Q2: Is free design assistance available for clients?
A3: If you have problems in designing or beautifying the customized product,
we will offer you the best design assistance.
- Q:Why should the aluminum-plastic composite board retain the polyethylene plastic not less than 0.3mm thick when cutting the inner aluminum sheet and polyethylene plastic?
- First of all, this value, or this thickness is not expressly provided, is not easy to control.But in the construction of concrete operation process, in order to prevent grooving when scratching the surface layer aluminum plateAt the same time, in order to ensure that corners have a certain strength and toughness,To prevent the process and dry hanging construction, appear outside aluminum plate edge burst.
- Q:Will UV rays penetrate a plastic sheet?
- SherylU, Ultraviolet rays will penetrate the plastic sheet.
- Q:how long do bed sheets last?
- Satin is polyester, which is woven plastic. If the sheets do not develop snags, they should last for many years. Plastic is tough stuff. Hope this helps. -
- Q:where can i buy black plastic sheet for flower bed?
- Any large DIY store, or farmers in your area may have spare from baling time. Thinking on it , won't you get it at Woodies?
- Q:Where to buy flexible sheets of plastic for us as a leaf bag liner 5' x 4'?
- Where so you live? Tap Plastics is up and down the west coast and they would have something like that. Where did you find leaf bags 4 feet high?
- Q:Where would I be able to buy plastic sheets (for the bed)?
- Try placing a large bath towel under the sheet, in the area where you have sex. After having sex, change it. If you are comfortable with it, place the towel under yourself, and on top of the sheet. Makes it much easier to change afterward.
- Q:how would you collect fresh water if you were in a deserted island and you only had a plastic sheet, some rock?
- Spread out the plastic sheet and collect the night's condensation.
- Q:I'm interested in trying to build a Microwave Plastic Sheet dryer.?
- It can be done, and done safely, although microwaves might not be the best source of energy for that particular application. Radio frequency energy might be a better choice. Unfortunately, this forum isn't really the best place for a detailed discussion. Click the source link below and feel free to make contact.
- Q:What clear solid surface can I peel acrylic paint off! I have used shipping plastic, need a solid sheet?
- Check out Home Depot or Lowes if you have one around. Plenty of things there.
- Q:Static in Plastic Cover Sheets?
- Staticide. okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range