||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
pvc foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam board/sheet/panel
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
10000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
PVC Foam Board Features:
1. Light weight,good tenacity, high rigidity
2. Fireproof and flame resistant
3. Good insulation
4. No sopping, no deformation
5. Easily to processed
6. Good plasticity, being an excellent thermoform material
7. Sub-light surface and elegant vision
8. Anti-chemical corrosion
9. Suitable to silk screen printing
10. With imported dyes, unfading and anti-aging
Q1: Are you a factory manufacturer or a trade company?
What are your product ranges? Where is your market?
A: we are manufacturer specializing in stationery and plastic packing products in highly quality
and competitive price with over years,such as file folder,file bag,gift bag,closet organizer ,
packages of cosmetic and other daily necessities.
Q2: Is free design assistance available for clients?
A3: If you have problems in designing or beautifying the customized product,
we will offer you the best design assistance.
- Q:Does anyone know what they call those plastic sheets you put under your notebook page when writing?
- Just use a shopping bag
- Q:What is the name of the plastic buckle used in the bathroom ceiling? And what material ceiling is used for the bathroom ceiling?
- Plastic gusset plate is PVC plate or plastic steel plate. Now commonly used bathroom ceiling is: Aluminum gusset plate integrated ceiling
- Q:What is a white bendable hard plastic sheet I can use?
- You could also use white polyethylene sheeting over chicken wire.
- Q:Where can buy plastic sheets for bed?
- You can purchase soft surface type bed covers at most stores in bedding department. They usually are not fited, but that doesn't matter as there are stench string type ends to keep in place. If you want plastic cover they also can be found in bedding department.
- Q:How can the stains on the plastic steam plate be removed?
- Finally, you can use the diluted disinfectant to brush the place where it has not been soaked. Rinse it with clean water.This way we can rest assured that the use of 84 disinfectant can not only make plastic chopping board cleaner and more transparent, can also play the role of disinfection, but also on the plastic chopping board does not produce corrosion. In addition, the price of disinfectant is very cheap, and the water can be washed into the toilet for cleaning.
- Q:how to bond an acrylic sheet to plastic?
- All the plastic buckets I've seen so far are from PA, PP or PE - plastics chosen for their chemical inertness, which in turn also means that they're d*mn near impossible to glue (pretreatment with hot concentrated nitric acid is among the more accessible methods....). As is acrylic, btw. You might be able to weld them (chemically or thermally), but I wouldn't trust this weld if I did it for the life of the fish. If the overlapping area is large enough and the acrylic sheet goes on the inside of the bucket (so that the water pressure actually compresses the seam), you might try fish tank silicone. It won't really glue the parts together, but might stick well enough (probably until someone tries to poke it :-( ). But I doubt that you'll get that stuff in oe of the big box stores - ordinary builder's silicone or bathroom silicone are no good - they'll leach acetic acid and, in case of bathroom silicone, fungicides.
- Q:What were those old drawing pads called? They came with a sheet of grey paper and a stylus pen...?
- OH YEAHHH They don't have a specific name I think.
- Q:Where can I buy abs plastic sheets?
- Q:A sheet of plastic (index of refraction = 1.5), 1.6 cm thick is used in bank teller's window. A ray of..?
- Sounds like a plane-parallel plate of plastic as shown in section 2.3 here:
- Q:How to remove the thin sheet over my laptop screen?
- if you do not bite your nails pick at one corner and when it bubbles Pinch it and then peel it off simple
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range