||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
pvc foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam board/sheet/panel
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
10000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
PVC Foam Board Features:
1. Light weight,good tenacity, high rigidity
2. Fireproof and flame resistant
3. Good insulation
4. No sopping, no deformation
5. Easily to processed
6. Good plasticity, being an excellent thermoform material
7. Sub-light surface and elegant vision
8. Anti-chemical corrosion
9. Suitable to silk screen printing
10. With imported dyes, unfading and anti-aging
Q1: Are you a factory manufacturer or a trade company?
What are your product ranges? Where is your market?
A: we are manufacturer specializing in stationery and plastic packing products in highly quality
and competitive price with over years,such as file folder,file bag,gift bag,closet organizer ,
packages of cosmetic and other daily necessities.
Q2: Is free design assistance available for clients?
A3: If you have problems in designing or beautifying the customized product,
we will offer you the best design assistance.
- Q:How do I scan small items with a sheet-fed scanner?
- I buy plastic sheets for a lot of uses. They come in letter page size. Very flat objects should be okay. But I have always used a flat bed scanner. It is also good when you want to copy something from a book or even artwork. These scanners can be had for $50.
- Q:In the home decoration inside, acrylic panels and ordinary plastic panels what is the difference?
- Acrylic is a transliteration of the word, "PMMA" is a chemical called polyacrylate, commonly known as "organic glass" after special treatment, in the raw materials industry in general application of acrylic particles, plates and pipes and other forms.
- Q:Introduce a kind of super light and super hard board
- Acrylic, plastic, hardness 2h. UV high gloss wood, light cured paint, hardness 3h.PETG is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials with superior performance. Plastic, hardness 4h. PETG plate can be sawing, cutting, drilling, punching, cutting, riveting, milling, and cold bending, not broken. Slight scratches on the surface can be removed by hot air guns. Solvent bonding is also a routine operation. It is easier to process than general acrylic, impact modified acrylic or PC board, and can be used for flocking, electroplating, electrostatic and other processing.
- Q:ABS plastic sheet w/Haircell ?
- DO the usual, silkscreen to vinyl then overlay it on the plastic.
- Q:What are those plastic sheets with the little squares in them for knitting called?
- If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, it's called plastic canvas, and it's for needlepoint, not knitting. It comes in square/rectangular sheets, and also in circles, stars, and 3D shapes. There's other fabric that's meant for cross stitch, but I've never seen that fabric made from plastic.
- Q:What is the best way to paint a kite made out of plastic sheeting??? I need the answer befor Friday!!!?
- Latex spray paint and stencils (I do it all the time!) just be very careful to LIGHTLY spray it to leave the plastic flexible. Kites are great for protests! Good Luck!
- Q:My dog pees on plastic bags plastic sheet ect.?
- Your dog is not totally potty trained. If you took the plastic away and put paper down it would go on the paper. After food and a nap take your dog outside. For the female peeing it is just marking its territory. Obedience training is fun and your dog would be in your control. Peace
- Q:Can plants grow well under 4 millimeter plastic sheeting.?
- Ventilation will be important. It can get hot under there. Don't know if you are talking a greenhouse, grow tunnel or what.
- Q:Where can I buy Plastic sheets like those used in notebook covers?
- Try your local Office Depot, or Staples. They should have what you are looking for and if not they can tell you where you can get them.
- Q:where can I find black sheets of plastic?
- home depot or lowes. its called visqueen most hardware stores, really, would have it, it comes in rolls or smaller pagages
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range