Order On-line Tracking
We are a high-tech group wich specializes in solar products design,research, manufacture, sales,solar projects design and installation.
Our national sales service covers seven parts, including northeast, north, east, middle, south, northwest and southwest, international sales covers five continents and over forty countries, including Germany, Italy, Spain, France, America and Brazil etc.
This installation Manual contains essential information for the electrical and mechanical installation that your must know before installing CUSTOMER PV modules. This also contains safety information you need to be familiar with .All the information described in this manual are the intellectual property of CNBM and based on the technologies and experiences that have been acquired and accumulated in the long history of CUSTOMER. This document does not constitute a warranty, expressed or implied.
CUSTOMER does not assume responsibility and expressly disclaims liability for loss, damage, or expense arising out of in anyway connected with installation, operation, use or maintenance of the PV modules. No responsibility is assumed by CUSTOMER for any infringement of patents or other rights of third parties that may result from use of PV module.
CUSTOMER reserves the right to make changes to the product, specifications or installation manual without prior notice.
1. Before you attempt to install wire, operate and maintain the PV module, please make sure that you completely understand the information described in this installation manual.
2. Contact with electrically active parts of a PV module such as terminals can result in burns, sparks and lethal shock whether the PV modules is connected or not.
3. PV modules produce electricity when the sufficient sunlight or other sources illuminate the module surface. When the modules are connected in series, voltage id cumulative . When the modules are connected in parallel, current is cumulative. As a result, a large-scale PV system can produce high voltage and current which could present an increased hazard and may cause serious injury or death.
4. Do not connect the PV modules directly to the loads such as motor since the variation of the output power depending on the solar irradiation cause damage for the connected motor.
1:In the case of a blushless motor, the lock function becomes active and the hall IC is most likely to be damaged.
2:In the case of a brush type motor, the coil is most likely to be damaged.
Polycrystalline solar cell 156*156
Number of cell(pcs)
Maximum power voltage(vmp)
Optimum operating current(imp)
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|