||Film Faced Plywood
Plywoods,plywood for concrete
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Poplar, Combi, Hardwood, etc
MR, Melamine, WBP
|Color of Film:|
Black, Brown, Dark Brown, Red, Yellow
shuttering, farmwork, construction
high glossy film faced plywood
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packaging|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after orders confirmed|
Film: Brown, Black, Yellow, Red
Core: Poplar, Combi, Hardwood
Glue: MR, Melamine, WBP
high glossy filmfaced plywood
High Glossy Film Faced Plywood for concrete:
9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm,
20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm
1220X2440mm, 1250X2500mm, 1500X3000mm, 1525X3050mm
Or as request
|Core||Poplar, Combi, Eucaplytus, Hardwood|
|Glue Type||MR, Melamine, WBP (100%)|
Impoeted Brown Film, Imported Black Film,
Chinese Brown Film, Chinese Black Film
|Special Treatment||Bevel, Tongue & Groove, Punch, etc|
|Surface Type||Mirror, High Glossy, Glossy, Matt, Wire-Mesh, Anti-slip|
|Application||Construction, Furniture, Packaging, Farmwork, Shuttering|
|Place of Origin||Zhejiang, Shandong, Hubei of China|
- Q:What are the further processing of plywood?
- Direct printing plywood Direct print plywood is printed directly on the plywood surface with simulated wood grain or other patterns.
- Q:What is medium density fiberboard
- Its thickness specifications are 2.7,3,3.5,4,5,5.5,6,7,8 mm, commonly used specifications are 3,3.5,4 mm.
- Q:What is the amount of construction works used for this plywood?
- A class of plywood for weather resistance, resistance to boiling water plywood, which and he has a durable, high temperature, the advantages of steam treatment;
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- Hard fiber board sound absorption, waterproof performance is good, durable, easy constructio
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- As the plywood from the criss-cross the preparation of the veneer, the thermal conductivity is lower than the same species of wood
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plywood?
- the construction is convenient, not Qu Qiao, stripes tensile mechanical properties. light weight, clear lines, insulation, strength, not easy to deformation.
- Q:Furniture solid wood and plywood which is better? Such as bed `wardrobe` TV cabinet `table
- the difference between the process: multi-layer solid wood flooring will be a layer of each layer of scientific criss-cross, to eliminate internal stress, at present, its layers have grown from 7 to 9 layers, 11 layers
- Q:How to use building plywood?
- Four types of plywood for the tide resistant plywood, used in the indoor normal, general purpose plywood with beech, linden wood, ash, birch, elm, poplar and so on.
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range