Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Cantilever Formwork Description
Cantilever Formwork is mainly used in the concrete pouring of pier, high buildings, and so on. The concrete lateral pressure is entirely supported by anchor system and the wall-through tie-rods, additional reinforcement is not needed. The construction is easy, rapid and economical. A single pouring height is high and the finished concrete surface is perfect. Cantilever formwork has several types, the structure is similar, and has its own different characteristic. Can use them according to actual demand.
Main cantilever Formwork：PJ200 & PJ240,CB-240 etc.
2. Cantilever Formwork Images
3. Cantilever Formwork Specifications
Anchor system is the most important supporting part. The system is made of five parts shown below. There into, tensile bolt, anchor shoe and bowl-climbing cone can be taken out for reusing after the concrete pouring.
① Tensile bolt M30/L= 110
② Anchor shoe
③ Bowl-climbing cone M30/D15
④ High-strength rod D15
⑤ Ancor plate D15
4.FAQ of Cantilever Formwork
1) What promises can be done by us?
. If interested in this kind of formwork, please feel free to write us for any QUOTE.
. If need any technical and building assistance, we could provide on-site professional staff for instruction.
. Please DO check goods when courier knocks your door and contact us asap if any issueS.
2) What about the package and shipping time?
.Packing: wood package and
.Shipping: by sea
3) Shipping time: Normally small orders, it just1week business days to arrive your hand; When comes to the customs declaration, it may need 2 weeks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|