1, 1080P Resolution CCTV camera
2, 2.8-12MM Lens CCTV camera
3, H.264 Video Compression CCTV camera
4, Progressive Scan CMOS
5, ICR Filter Auto Switch
6, 2pcs Array LED,50-60M IR Distance
7, Free Client Software (UC2), Free SDK
8.DC12V / POE
Camera--- CCTV camera
1/2.5" progressive scan CMOS
0.6Lux F1.2 ( color), 0.08 Lux F1.2 (B/W),0LUX(IR ON)
Embedded RTOS design, Dual Core 32 bit DSP(T1 DM368),
Hard Compression, Watch Dog, 32M FLASH,128M DDR2
Electronic Shutter Speed
Yes( with IR CUT filter)
IR Led Quantity
2pcs array Led
Max IR Distance
1Vp-p Composite Output (75 Ohm, BNC)
10fps(2592*1920) 25fps at 1920*1080
10% to 90% (No condensation)
MAX. Power Consumption
Firmware upgrade through UC software
Smart Device Access
Network eye for Android , and TSEE for iPhone
- Q:Install the monitor camera need to put a few lines
- A fixed-focus camera requires two lines, one video cable (from the recorder to the camera), a power cord (from the recorder to the camera, or the nearest socket can also be).
- Q:What is the minimum illuminance indicator of the surveillance camera?
- This is an important parameter of the analog camera, but this parameter can be said to be the most mysterious camera indicators (no one). The camera's minimum illumination is also known as the camera's sensitivity. There are many factors that affect the minimum illumination value of the camera, including the parameters of the camera's lens (ie, F value), the color temperature parameters of the light source, the video level amplitude IRE level, and several function parameters of the camera. First, is the amount of light parameters. An aperture for the F1.4 lens through the amount of light level is F1.2 lens twice, while the F1.0 lens is F10 lens light through the amount of 100 times.
- Q:How does the surveillance camera solve the backlight problem?
- Second, always use the corresponding function of the camera, improve the backlit appearance. There are two kinds of cameras inside the security camera can be better to deal with the problem of camera backlight, one is a backlight compensation function of the camera, one is wide dynamic camera. Backlight compensation, also known as backlight compensation, is the screen dividends of several different areas, each area from the exposure. In some applications, the field of view can contain a very bright area, and the subject is included in the bright field surrounded by a picture of a bleak, no level. At this point because the AGC detects the signal level is not low, so the amplifier gain is very low, can not improve the brightness of the main screen, when the introduction of backlight compensation, the camera only the entire field of view of a sub-region, Area of the uniform signal level to determine the AGC circuit operating point.
- Q:Police surveillance camera and civilian What is the difference?
- Police cameras and digital cameras are basically no difference, but for some special occasions, some of the requirements.
- Q:Hello, because no electric video recorder did not manually set, but I would like to look back a few days before the monitor can be transferred out
- 1, if the surveillance camera is only access to the monitor, no access to the hard disk video recorder, video images are not stored, you can only see the real-time picture, can not playback.
- Q:What is the difference between a wireless surveillance camera and a cable surveillance camera?
- Wired relative to the wireless signal a little better, the wireless a little easier, the quality of a clear choice of cable is better.
- Q:HD surveillance cameras are common faults
- 2) ping the IP address of the camera to see if it can ping 通, if not check the network connection, such as lines, network cards, crystal head, etc. whether fault;
- Q:Why mobile phone surveillance camera is always not online
- Can be connected to the switch through the NVR recorder, the use of the display connected to the video recorder can be seen at any time to monitor the recorded screen images, remote users can log on IPC domain name to IPC to watch, control, management and video. Remote user login IPC can be through the web browser (IE) and the corresponding video centralized management software to achieve, the operation is very convenient, so that you can use the normal network camera.
- Q:What is the meaning of monitoring the focal length in the camera?
- So, you want to see a wide range, to choose a small aperture of the lens, but to see the target will be smaller.
- Q:Digital camera and analog camera difference
- The analog camera can convert the analog video signal generated by the video capture device into a digital signal and store it in a computer. The video signal captured by the analog camera must be converted to digital mode via a specific video capture card and compressed before it can be converted to a computer. Digital camera can capture images directly, and then through the string, parallel port or USB interface to the computer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range