semi-automatic, open bearing style, magnetic rod, Austria B&R servo motor driven, France Scheneider electic box control system
1. Application: suitable for printing various kinds of knitted fabric, woven fabric,blended fabric.
(1) Semi- automatic registerng system
(2) Open bearing style design, with 5 repeats, you do not exchange repeat in production, easy for exchange screen and squeegee which no need to stop machine
(3) Adopt Austria B&R independent servo motor driven sytem, with remote cntrol function, touch screen disply and operation
(4) Each color printingunits is directly driven by the servo motor and indepent computer control panel of human-machine interface
(5) Electric box control system and inverter adopt imported France Schneider brand, which have reliable and stabe performance for long lifetime
(6) Lifting type of print head: Each print screen can be lifted independently in sigle side.
(7) Register type: automatic registering for the diagonal, the warp and weft registering is manual.
(8) Speed of screen & blanket: Automatic adjustment, digital control
(9) Malfunction maintain: Computer remote monitoring system, malfunction indicated
(10) Blanket & screen drive system: Servo synchronous system
(11) Printing Mode: Megnetic Rod Printing, also compatible with scraper blade.
(12) Gluing type: Magnetic rod automatic gluing
(13) Water washing system: Recycle water washing system
(14) Oven: adopt multi-layer cloth passing design, automatic temperature control
Normal width: 1800 2000 2200 2400 2600 2800 3000 3200 3400mm
Max Printing Width:1650 1850 2050 2250 2450 2650 2850 3050 3250mm
Printing colors: 4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24
Repeat: 640mm,754mm, 820mm,914mm,1018mm,1200mm
Printing precision: ±0.1mm
Printing speed: 4m/min~100m/min
Printing Mode: Megnetic Rod Printing, also compatible with scraper blade.
Heat source option of oven: thermal oil, gas, or steam
Oven working temperature: 120°C (for steam), 150°C ( for thermal oil), 160 °C ~200 °C(for gas)
Power supply: 380v--50Hz
Capability: about 115KW
Operation direction: Left hand or right hand.