Wind speed 45km/h
Max working height
Max platform height
Platform extend length
-Can bus line intelligent controller
-Automatic pot hole protection system
-Transport standard forklift hole
-Electric circuit fault code display
-Low voltage alarm
-Omni drive travel system
-Controller overtemperature protection
-Driving motor overtemperature protection
-High capacity traction battery
-AC power source connected to platform
-Rotary strobe light
The product is mainly applied in the fixing, constructing, detecting and maintenance of steel structure workshop and sorts of aerial equipment. With character of omnidirection and lateral-step, it can be operated in condition which space is limited and working height is tall. CE certified.
1)Structure: scissors, enable extended-platform, the setting of anti-press.
2)Sole control system, character of omnidirection, side drive.
3)Four-wheel drive, the direction of Mecanum wheel could be controlled separately by the control system.
4)Maximum speed: 4-5km/h.
6)Pot-hole protection and tilt alarm.
7)Emergency down-valve device.
- Q:Easy technological machinery for homework?
- Try something without moving parts and electricity, like a pencil or pen for instance.
- Q:What machinery/equipment shall i use for my catering business?
- Before you start up any business you need to at least find out what is involved in that business. Does that make sense to you? Do you expect to find out the particulars for running a real business like catering here on Yahoo Answers?. Did you know this kind of business involves cooking and serving food for a crowd of people? How can you even think about doing this when you are not even aware of what is needed to cook and serve food. The first piece of equipment you shall use is a functioning brain..
- Q:how is calculated depriciation rate in particular machinery machinery value Rs.450000/-SLM pls salve this prob
- The straight line method of depreciation says there will be a set amount of depreciation each year. For this problem we will need to know what the starting value is, what the residual value is (the lowest amount it can get to) and how many years the machinery will be in use. I am not sure what the $450K is, starting or residual, but lets suppose it is starting, with a residual value of 0 and a 9 year life. (Starting Value - Residual Value) / Life = SLM Depreciation per year. (450,000-0)/9 = $50,000 The residual value tells you that the machinery cannot be depreciated less than 0.
- Q:What are the five major cost components of the project cost?
- Material cost means the amortization of the raw material, structural parts and semi-finished products, auxiliary materials, and turnover materials and the rental costs of the raw materials, components, fittings and semi-finished products, auxiliary materials, which are included in the budget. Mechanical use fees refer to the contents of the quota included in the budget, the mechanical use fees incurred in the construction process and the rental fees of the construction machinery leased by the outside units, and the fees for installation, disassembly and entry and exit
- Q:My new table saw - central machinery table saw motor vibrates too much?
- The lights dim because the saw is pulling too many amps for the circuit it is on. To fix that problem, install a dedicated circuit (20 amp, 12 gage wire) for the saw. The vibration is most often because the base and table of the saw are not heavy enough or the motor is not attached tightly or is mis aligned. This is why good quality contractor saws always have big cast iron tables. This is pretty much the old saying of you get what you pay for. You may be able to reduce vibration if you can figure out a way to attach concrete blocks to the bottom of the table. ( By hanging them from rope wire etc.) Anything to add substantial weight. And check the alignment of the motor and the saw arbor and the motor to the arbor.
- Q:Where do I find out the price of used machinery...?
- Call your haas factory outlet
- Q:Why are most Communist coat of arms depicting machinery?
- Communism usually aims to appeal to the working class, and so logos often depict items relevant to that area of society.
- Q:Q: Were the luddites justified in mounting their attacks on machinery?
- yes they can do what they want
- Q:Machinery/Technology in Dental Office?
- Lasers are a real big thing in dental offices, they are minimally invasive, which means they take away the least amount of your natural tooth structure, and they are very precise. you get to keep as much healthy tooth structure as possible and you still get fillings done. we use ultrasonic cleaners to clean your teeth. for crowns and bridgework there is a, new to america and canada, machine called Cerec in office crowns. you get your crowns or bridges in one sitting rather than two, the crown gets madein the office, rather than being sent to a lab, and its made outta material taht is closest to natural tooth structure as possible. also digital x rays deliver 1/8 the amount of radiation compared to traditional x ray machines. check out your local dentist listings for an up to date in technology dental office.
- Q:How can we fly without using heavy machinery?
- Tall building. Only works once.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range