All color are available
Chrome,Nickle Brushed,Stainless Steel
Commercial Furniture,office desk,office furniture,for executives/directors/presidents
We specialized in office desk and office seating .Our factory has been engaged in office furniture for more than 10 years. Our factory is well-known in the high quality and competitive price of our products. Therefore, we completed in specifications and win warm praise from customers. In addition, the design of our products is deft, modern and beautiful. There are many types and colors for your selection. Our goods are easy and simple to handle and durable in use.
Welcome any questions!
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
CN802 CN805 CN805
1) Q: whats MOQ ?
A: one 20ft container
2) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is welcomed. Models can be customized.
3) Q: whats your general payment terms?
A: TT or LC at Sight
4) Q: Do you offer quality warantee?
A: yes, three years warantee based on normal use
- Q:When the newly bought house is decorated, it is found that there is a crack in the roof line and rubber sheet. What shall I do?
- According to the phenomenon, the surface cracks caused by the great change of temperature are basically determined, but it is also necessary to pay close attention to the change of the river bank, which may cause structural damage to the building. Another car after the shock as normal, there is no need to worry.
- Q:How do electrophoresis plates do?
- Depending on the separation requirement, it is determined that agarose or polyacrylamide determines the concentration according to the molecular weight of the separation molecule;Melt with water and set the comb. Add the toner (or finish the gel) to the appropriate temperature
- Q:Which is the thickness of plywood and plywood?
- Plywood from the thickness are divided into: three splints, five splints, nine splints, twelve splints, fifteen splints, eighteen splints. From the material, there are: Liu by wood, poplar, ice candy, white jade, mountain osmanthus, etc., from plywood glued synthetic number can be divided into: three layers of thick core board, multilayer core board
- Q:How much is it per square metre to be decorated with plywood?
- A plywood is defined as a sheet of wood which is cut into a large single plate in the direction of the rings. The plates are glued and glued to each other in a direction perpendicular to the direction of the adjacent veneer. Single plate number is odd, generally three to thirteen layers, there are three common plywood, plywood, plywood, plywood (nine and thirteen on the market known as the three board, five board, nine board, thirteen board). The outermost single panel is called the panel, the reverse is called the back plate and the inner plate is called the core plate.
- Q:Desulfurization absorption tower anticorrosive lining glue, specifications have stipulated, rubber board need sampling?
- There shall be no leakage glue brushing brush, and each layer of mortar and its adjacent layers in the brush should be arranged in a crisscross pattern, and manufacturers should consider each layer of glue between color should have greater contrast, so it is easy to check out the leak brush. The year of the mucilage must be moderate, the viscosity of the mucilage is too large, and the appearance of the drying of the film is easy to appear. The surface of the adhesive film has dried and the inner solvent has not been volatilized, and the rubber plate will blister when it is vulcanized. In brushing the next mortar, we must ensure that the last glue has basically dried. In addition, the need to pay attention to the coefficient of thermal conductivity of rubber plate and steel shell is not the same, but the need to ensure that both the dry mortar and reach the rubber lining, so the glue coating time sheet in advance, and the steel shell glue coating should be slightly lag.
- Q:Can the bamboo plywood used for building be made at home?
- Bamboo plywood is made of bamboo material as the main structure and filling material!
- Q:Decorate each floor, want to use bamboo plywood, just do not know to have poison?
- There is no poison floor, not eating Dongdong, there is no poison. Strictly speaking, is there any possibility of hurting people, or is it not environmental protection? Bamboo flooring is made of adhesive compression bonding products, adhesive is formaldehyde production out of harm to human body, not only the bamboo flooring, solid wood flooring has (paint containing formaldehyde), reinforcement (composite) floor also has formaldehyde release. Formaldehyde free bamboo wood flooring, solid wood flooring, laminate flooring is not, but also deceptive.
- Q:How do you make the plywood process?
- Plywood is one of the commonly used furniture materials. It is a kind of artificial board. A set of veneers usually glued together in a direction perpendicular to the direction of the adjacent layers of wood. Usually the table plate and the inner plate are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the central layer or the core of the plate. A single slab made of glued sheets that are Criss crossed in the direction of wood grain. The number of layers is generally odd, and even a few are even. The physical and mechanical properties of the vertical and horizontal directions are less different. There are three commonly used plywood, plywood etc.. Plywood can improve wood utilization, and it is a main way to save wood. They can also be used in aircraft, ships, trains, automobiles, buildings and packing boxes.
- Q:How much is the wall of punched plywood one square metre?
- The second is not economic, poor plywood, batch of putty will soon be degumming, peeling, high quality plywood prices more expensive than gypsum board, but not as good as gypsum board partition effect. Third, plywood is generally good, there are formaldehyde, not green. I hope my answer will be of some help to you.
- Q:The difference between laminates and plywood
- The plywood is logs into veneer or by wood sliced veneer, with adhesive glued into three or more layers of sheet material, usually with odd veneer, and the fiber direction of adjacent plates perpendicular to each other and gluing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range