All color are available
Chrome,Nickle Brushed,Stainless Steel
Commercial Furniture,office desk,office furniture,for executives/directors/presidents
We specialized in office desk and office seating .Our factory has been engaged in office furniture for more than 10 years. Our factory is well-known in the high quality and competitive price of our products. Therefore, we completed in specifications and win warm praise from customers. In addition, the design of our products is deft, modern and beautiful. There are many types and colors for your selection. Our goods are easy and simple to handle and durable in use.
Welcome any questions!
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
CN802 CN805 CN805
1) Q: whats MOQ ?
A: one 20ft container
2) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is welcomed. Models can be customized.
3) Q: whats your general payment terms?
A: TT or LC at Sight
4) Q: Do you offer quality warantee?
A: yes, three years warantee based on normal use
- Q:What kind of glue does plywood use now?
- Depending on the composition of the gum, the glue used for building plywood is as follows:Urea formaldehyde adhesive: moisture-proof glue / for interior decoration, furniture, not for outdoor use.Melamine glue: moisture resistant, and has a certain water resistance and climate resistance / can be used outdoors or indoors, but not often immersed in water.Phenolic glue: moisture proof, excellent water boiling resistance and climate resistance characteristics can be used for outdoor or indoor / outdoor, can withstand exposed to wind and rain.
- Q:Plywood (multi layer), this side of the small hole is what happened, please answer in detail!
- In addition the middle sheet for the log surface, this will inevitably have some branches of trees, these are very fragile, when the cutting board is easy to broken material, forming a small pit
- Q:How much is it per square metre to be decorated with plywood?
- The principle of symmetry principle: single center plane plate on both sides of the water, both species veneer thickness, layer, manufacturing method, fiber direction and single board rate should correspond with each other, which is symmetrical on both sides of the center plane of each layer corresponding to the principle of plywood in different direction stress phase etc.. Therefore, when the change of veneer moisture content, its stable structure, no deformation, cracking and other defects; on the contrary, if the symmetry center plane of corresponding layer there are some differences, will make the center plane on both sides of single board stress is not equal, the deformation and cracking of plywood. Principle of odd number layer: because the structure of plywood is adjacent layer, the fiber direction of single board is perpendicular to each other, and must accord with symmetry principle, so its total number of layers must be odd number. Such as: three laminates, five laminates, seven laminates and so on. When the odd ply plywood is bent, the maximum horizontal shear stress acts on the central veneer to make it have greater strength. Even when the plywood is bent, the maximum horizontal shear stress acts on the adhesive layer, not on the veneer. It can destroy the adhesive layer and reduce the strength of plywood.
- Q:Which is better, bamboo plywood or wood plywood?
- Wood formwork is suitable for small high-rise buildings and is usually decided by engineering. You can understand each one has his good points, specific central arrows, they are specialized in the production of building template factory. Hope to be of help to you
- Q:How are the plywood made?
- Plywood usually refers to three plywood or multilayer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of wood veneer and glue high temperature suppression. Usually, the odd layer single plate is used, and the fiber direction of the adjacent layer single plate is perpendicular to each other.
- Q:Can the insulating rubber sheet be towed by water?
- An insulating rubber plate must not be towed by water, but it will conduct electricity!
- Q:What are the specifications of plywood?
- The physical and mechanical properties of plywood can be explained by moisture content, density, thermal conductivity and bonding strength. The international standard organization on the production of ordinary plywood, from the structure, finished product moisture content, quality of 3 aspects of the provisions: 1. The texture of the veneer of the adjacent layers should be at right angles to each other; each layer is symmetrical with respect to the central layer; the thickness of each layer is the same; the surface and the back panel face outwards. Moisture content. Between 12~14% (according to China's national standards, the absolute moisture content of type I and II plywood is not more than 13% on average, and moisture content of plywood III and IV is not more than 15%). Quality. The finished product shall have rectangular straight edges and distinct edges and corners. The minimum number of plies per nominal thickness shall comply with the relevant regulations.
- Q:What is the production process of bamboo plywood?
- The large diameter bamboo is cut into bamboo segments, milling and then divided into 2 to 4 blocks, then milling the inner segment for cooking and softening, then heating and pressing on the upper pressure single layer press machine to unfold the arc-shaped bamboo block into a plane. Finally, after processing the double-sided planer, the thick without bamboo green bamboo bamboo.
- Q:Plywood surface bonding strength is very important, as a leading brand of plywood in China, how about this aspect?
- As long as the material is good, the strength of plywood is not a problem.For example: with a thick surface of the bottom of paper (0.8mm or more), veneer, with glue to use authentic phenolic glue, the pressure should be in place. The glued surface strength of plywood made thus can reach almost all plywood standards in the world. This is what the plywood factory in Malaysia did.
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood composite board and plywood?
- Process difference: multi-layer solid wood flooring and each slice will adopt scientific elimination of internal stress, arranged in a crisscross pattern, at present, the layers from the 7 layer to the 9 layer, 11 layer range; and general splint or plywood layers according to needs, relatively less in the balance of internal stress on the demand is far better than multi-layer solid wood this is our floor strictly, the daily common splint or plywood bend reason.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range