All color are available
Chrome,Nickle Brushed,Stainless Steel
Commercial Furniture,office desk,office furniture,for executives/directors/presidents
We specialized in office desk and office seating .Our factory has been engaged in office furniture for more than 10 years. Our factory is well-known in the high quality and competitive price of our products. Therefore, we completed in specifications and win warm praise from customers. In addition, the design of our products is deft, modern and beautiful. There are many types and colors for your selection. Our goods are easy and simple to handle and durable in use.
Welcome any questions!
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
1) Q: whats MOQ ?
A: one 20ft container
2) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is welcomed. Models can be customized.
3) Q: whats your general payment terms?
A: TT or LC at Sight
4) Q: Do you offer quality warantee?
A: yes, three years warantee based on normal use
- Q:Please master, simple and easy to tell me what is: plywood, composite board, the kind of wood powder pressed into what the board? What are their characteristics, please?
- The composite board is bonded with several boards, including plywood + MDF, plywood + decorative panel, MDF + melamine board, MDF + MDF and so on
- Q:Which is better, solid wood or plywood?
- Material difference: multi-layer solid wood flooring to take into account the different "anisotropy", so that the production process can fully balance the "internal stress", in addition, also need to consider the thermal conductivity for the ground bearing capacity for geothermal; and a splint or plywood of this general lack of consideration.
- Q:Which is good, Take Sakaki template?
- The difference between bamboo plywood and wood formworkMaterial: bamboo plywood with bamboo as the main raw materials; wood template with pine and eucalyptus wood as the main raw materials;Weight: wooden formwork should be lighter than bamboo plywood;
- Q:What's the difference between a plywood press and a panel press?
- Use: laminator series machines are suitable for neutral or small man-made board furniture factory two processing factory (professional veneer), used for hot pressing adhesive plates, partition, building furniture doors and in various wood-based panels: such as plywood, blockboard, particleboard, MDF surface pressing various decorative materials, decorative paper, decorative melamine cloth, fireproof board, metal foil, artificial and natural veneer, natural wood mosaic; single version can not be used for drying leveling, leveling, setting the wood color decoration.According to the above content, you can compare.
- Q:What kind of wood is plywood made of?
- There are three common types of plywood plywood, plywood etc.. Plywood can improve wood utilization, and it is a main way to save wood.
- Q:What is bamboo plywood?
- Bamboo plywood is made of bamboo material as the main structure and filling material! The main uses are: building mould, grouting, car box, box and box bottom board, large mechanical outer packing board, and various places where the board is needed! Because of the high hardness, bending resistance and compressive resistance of bamboo plywood, steel formwork has been replaced in many use areas! Because bamboo is easy to cultivate, quick forest trees, three to five years can cut the row, can replace wood, therefore, the State Forestry Department policy supports the development of wood-based panels with bamboo as the main materials, has replaced the use of wood plates in a lot of places!
- Q:What is plywood? Is it a Blockboard?
- Blockboard in the South also known as large core board, the most can do 5 layers, from the bottom of the 2 layers, a few millimeters of the board, and then put the substrate on the middle, that is mentioned upstairs wood blocks, can be Malacca, poplar, and so on
- Q:In the present construction, bamboo plywood or plastic board?
- The edge of bamboo plywood is easily damaged after collision, and the bamboo plywood is suitable for drying and less collision;
- Q:Do you need a composite board or a splint for the new wardrobe?
- Plywood, also known as plywood, the line is commonly known as fine core board. Made of three or more layers of a single sheet of a millimeter thick veneer or glued. Handmade furniture is the most commonly used materials. A metal splint is commonly used on railroad tracks, commonly known as the fish plate, also known as the plywood.
- Q:The ABS rubber plate is thicker. What tool can you use to cut it?
- There are also a few metal handle, the blade is more inclined, with a blunt can bend the body of the line broken, there is a new blade, easy to use. There are many sizes of art knives.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range