All color are available
Chrome,Nickle Brushed,Stainless Steel
Commercial Furniture,office desk,office furniture,for executives/directors/presidents
We specialized in office desk and office seating .Our factory has been engaged in office furniture for more than 10 years. Our factory is well-known in the high quality and competitive price of our products. Therefore, we completed in specifications and win warm praise from customers. In addition, the design of our products is deft, modern and beautiful. There are many types and colors for your selection. Our goods are easy and simple to handle and durable in use.
Welcome any questions!
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
1) Q: whats MOQ ?
A: one 20ft container
2) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is welcomed. Models can be customized.
3) Q: whats your general payment terms?
A: TT or LC at Sight
4) Q: Do you offer quality warantee?
A: yes, three years warantee based on normal use
- Q:What's the market price of bamboo plywood?
- They have different prices. If you want to make your own length and width, the factory can be cut into different sizes according to your requirementsOrdinary specifications, thickness, price from 69 yuan per square to more than 200 yuan
- Q:Which is better, solid wood or plywood?
- You can't completely decide which is better. It depends on how you use it.Plywood also has solid wood plywood, generally speaking, the board will be more expensive than plywood.
- Q:The difference between a large board and a plywood
- Plywood English: Plywood plywood is made of wood or wood, sliced into thin wood, cut into thin wood, and then glued into three or more than three layers of sheet metal. Usually, the odd layer single plate is used, and the fiber direction of the adjacent layer single plate is mutually arranged vertically and glued. Therefore, there are three, five, seven, and so on odd layer plywood.Structurally, the outermost veneer of plywood is called a watch board, and the front panel is called a panel. It is made of the finest quality veneersMaterial. The reverse plate is called the backing plate, and the quality is the second sheet. The inner sheet is called the core plate or the middle plate, and it is made of the single sheet with the worst quality.
- Q:Is the plywood good?
- Decorative panel for decorative veneer plywood, it is natural wood or wood chipping technology into a certain thickness of the sheet, adhesion to the surface of plywood, a surface material for interior decoration or furniture manufacturing and formed by hot pressing. The common decorative panels are divided into natural wooden veneer panels and artificial veneer panels. The difference of appearance between artificial veneer and natural wood veneer is the basic texture for straight texture or pattern rules; the latter is natural wood texture pattern, natural pattern, variability is relatively large, irregular. The utility model has the advantages of not only the graceful pattern of the wood, but also the full utilization of the wood resources and the reduction of the cost.
- Q:Pressing process of plywood
- Plywood is one of the commonly used furniture materials. It is a kind of artificial board. A set of veneers usually glued together in a direction perpendicular to the direction of the adjacent layers of wood. Usually the table plate and the inner plate are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the central layer or the core of the plate. A single slab made of glued sheets that are Criss crossed in the direction of wood grain. The number of layers is generally odd, and even a few are even. The physical and mechanical properties of the vertical and horizontal directions are less different. There are three commonly used plywood, plywood etc.. Plywood can improve wood utilization, and it is a main way to save wood. They can also be used in aircraft, ships, trains, automobiles, buildings and packing boxes.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad construction wood board?
- Looked up look up mark imported plywood original packaging is printed with English letters. Made 1. mark. Marked 2. specifications, the general standard 3mm x 4 x 8 or 1220 x 2440 x 3mm, some standard 4 x 8 x 3PLY (4 x 8 three layer), and some direct plate thickness 2.7mm. 3. marked adhesive for plywood, the glue can be divided into a class and two kinds of rubber, a / is waterproof glue, codenamed "P", the two is waterproof glue, codenamed "D". Marked 4. grade standards, grade AA, grade AB, grade BB and grade CC, China imported more than a "mixed level 22" and "33" in each half. As for BB, the market of CC grade plywood, a It is sheer fiction. The import package is marked with the "D/BB, D/CC" mark. Some 5. is printed on the port of shipment and the port of destination, each box has the sequence number, especially with the patterned trademark in the eye-catching position.
- Q:What are the benefits of a plywood desk?
- Materials and has the advantages of easy manufacture, which is suitable for mass production factories, the construction unit is also suitable for on-site production, material deformation or less deformation, facing the diverse and uniform color, decorative paint can also paint or paste of various materials (such as fireproof board, sheet metal, leather, etc.) can also do a variety of shapes (such as arc, geometry etc.);
- Q:What are the building plywood used for?
- The construction of plywood mainly in outdoor conditions, such as building exterior decoration and concrete template, in the decoration engineering is mainly used in the ceiling, wall panels, floor liner.
- Q:Why are plywood cheaper than solid wood?
- One of the commonly used materials for furniture is an artificial board. A set of veneers usually glued together in a direction perpendicular to the direction of the adjacent layers of wood. Usually the table plate and the inner plate are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the central layer or the core of the plate. A single slab made of glued sheets that are Criss crossed in the direction of wood grain. The number of layers is generally odd, and even a few are even. The physical and mechanical properties of the vertical and horizontal directions are less different. There are three commonly used plywood, plywood etc.. Plywood can improve wood utilization, and it is a main way to save wood. They can also be used in aircraft, ships, trains, automobiles, buildings and packing boxes.
- Q:What's the difference between plywood and glue E0E1?
- According to the environmental protection grade, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and unqualified glue which can not reach E2 grade). E0 class is the highest environmental protection level. Plywood made of grade E1 glue can be used directly indoors.High quality urea formaldehyde adhesive / melamine adhesive / phenolic resin can be up to E0 and E1 grades, which can be used directly in the room.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range