*Internal battery type: 3.7V Lithium battery
*Input: 5V 0.5~1.5a
*Output : 5V 0.8~2.1a
*Color: Black, White,pink,blue or as be required
*Working time: 3~16hrs
*Charging cycle:500 times
*Warranty period: one year
1. Built in-high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery, 2600mAh~16000mAh, to make sure 500 times above charging cycle.
2. One or two USB output socket, can also charge iPhone, iPad, mobile phones(like Nokia, Blackbery, Moto, Samsung, Sony Eriksson etc), digital products charging
3. High standard safety protection design, including discharger, overload, short-circuit, lighting protection function
4. Intelligent hand control on-off switch to prevent power consumption
5, Al-alloy or plastic shell make it more fashion and exquisite
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- The transformer (Transformer) principle should change the AC voltage of the primary coil, the main component of the device level by using electromagnetic coil core (core) main functions: voltage transformation, current transformer, impedance converter, isolation, voltage regulator
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The bulb is used in the two luminescence tube combined type lamp holder, the calculation process is very complex. Different combinations, the secondary voltage is different. Because it is a DC ignition, but also consider the efficiency of rectification, but the total power is constant.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- It is not easy to control, the power and lighting and electricity; if the transformer capacity is small, and relatively large power equipment start frequently, voltage stability will be poor, the lamp brightness will fluctuate dramatically, have effect on visual acuity. But as long as the design is reasonable, it has little effect.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- The lighting voltage is 36 and 12V, the signal lamp is 6V, the control winding is 127, 110V, the one or two insulation, and the two one is grounded.Simple lighting transformers, the two voltage is not so diverse.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- Is that the kind of 220V change 36V ah, if it is that kind of thing, I think it should be for security reasons. After all, 36V is a safe voltage. The damage to humans is slightly smaller than that of 220V.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- I don't know how much the output voltage of your transformer is, but the internationally accepted voltage below 36V is the voltage that is not harmful to the human body
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- In addition, can be rated power supply voltage of not more than 1000V AC circuit, as a machine tool and mechanical equipment control power, work lighting and signal light power supply, can also be used as a small power supply!
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and lighting power supply in the substation need not be separated. In a large capacity power plant, the lighting can be electrically powered to ensure that the generator is stopped. The lighting source is often separated from the lighting transformer and powered by other power supplies.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- But in fact, consider the total load, the importance, the location of the machine, and the future additional plan, according to the following order.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average