Order On-line Tracking
Nutrition geotextile in water environmental engineering .
1. Bigger pore size between textiles,good adhesive ability of soil particle
2. The withstanding ability because of soft surface when ground deformation
3. Excellent drainage and protection ability
1. Simple and fast construction
2. Achieve the greening effect quickly after construction
3. Due to the grass and composite fiber fabrics become into one integration, so it has the ability of certain degree of flow resistance for the water rising before the grass survive.
4. Composite fiber fabric is a continuous structure from slope top to slope toe, both ends are fixed, has high water flow resistance.
5.0 m length and 1.05 m width. Reverse side all used filter material. Grass seeds: Bermuda grass (warm season grass), Bahia grass (warm season grass), Kentucky bluegrass (cold season grass), Tall fescue grass (cold season grass), Red fescue grass (cold season grass). Plant height: 0.1 ~ 0.5 m.
|1||Total unit area weight g/sq.m||≥380|
|length m||as per user’s request|
|3||Composite fiber fabrics||Material||Polyester Fiber||High strength PET|
|Unit area weight g/sq.m||≥160|
|Mesh dimension mm||8×8|
|Extension strengh kn/m||≥11||MD & CD|
|4||Filtra layer||Material||Polyester non woven geotextile|
|Unit area weight g/sq.m||≥40|
|5||Grass seeds, Fertilizer||Type||According to actual situation choose 3~5 grass seeds|
|Plant height m||0.1~0.3|
|6||Fiber layer||Material||wood pulp cellulose|
|Unit areaweight g/sq.m||≥15|
|7||flow resistance||≥4||not allow appear scour, suction and blanket turn-over etc. damage phenomenon|
|8||Anti-UV strengh conservation rate %||65~80||3000hrs Continuously exposure 3000hrs|
|9||Supporting spare parts||ABS fastening nail||Material||ABS Resin||Fixed between two blankets by length direction|
|Fiber diameter mm||35|
|Nail length mm||325|
|Lnail||Material||Steel wire (content 10% zinc-aluminium alloy)||Used to fix single blanket|
|Fiber diameter mm||4|
|Nail length mm||200|
|ABS connecting nail||Material||ABS Resin||Used in the slope between the two blankets ( width direction)|
|Nail length mm||38|
|Connecting fiber||Material||High strength Polypropylene||Used in the slope between the two blankets ( width direction)|
|Length mm||Cut as per request|
Generally laid on the river channel, slope protection etc. slope revetment projects, to control the water erosion, soil loss, meantime can reach the effect of slope ecological restoration and landscape greening, making river back to natural.
1. How about the delivery time?
Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.
2. What kind of payments does we support?
T/T, L/C, Cash are accepted.
3. What's are the MOQ?
We can according to your condition to set the MOQ.
And we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
4. How to deal with the sample charge?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee.
And we will return the freight fee If you set the order .
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements ?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
6. Can you tell me your main customers?
That's our customers' privacy, we should protect their information.
At the same time, please rest assured that your information is also safe here.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|