Narada HTB series super long life narada Battery Long Life 12htb170
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
• Special designed AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
• Patented anti-corrosion grid technology
• Optimized active material for high temperature conditions
• Wide operating temperature range:-40°C to +80°C
• Excellent deep cycling performance
• Innovative robust design inside and out to ensure superb safety and reliability
• Innovative flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
• Low self-discharge rate
• Suitable for continuous operation at temperatures in excess of 35℃
• Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
• Design life at 35°C (95°F): 15+ years (2V), 10+ years (12V)
• Hybrid telecom remote base stations
• Renewable energy wind & solar sites
• Grid frequency leveling systems
• All back-up applications where grid reliability is poor
• All extreme environment off-grid
• Other standby system
- Q:The role of the battery?
- It filled with lead plate filled with sponge lead as a negative electrode, filled with lead dioxide lead dioxide as a positive electrode, and with 22 to 28% dilute sulfuric acid as electrolyte. In the charge, the electrical energy into chemical energy, the discharge of chemical energy and into electrical energy.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- Usually the capacity of the power supply is expressed by kV · A or kW. However, as a power supply VRLA battery, the use of security (A · h) that its capacity is more accurate.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water. It also has a shock, high temperature, small size, self-discharge characteristics of the general life is generally ordinary Twice the battery. There are two kinds of maintenance-free batteries on the market.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- General circuit has a battery protection circuit, once the battery voltage is less than 10.8V will automatically cut off the electricity to prevent the battery because of over-discharge and damage. (Nominal value of 12V battery internal six cell grid) with the battery discharge current multiplied by the discharge time to express how much energy the battery can store, is a very image of a measure. The greater the value of the battery, indicating that the battery can store more energy. But does not mean that the battery can use such a large current discharge.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- The so-called battery is the storage of chemical energy, if necessary, the release of electrical energy of an electrical chemical equipment.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The most obvious feature of lead-acid batteries is the top of the plastic cover can be unscrewed, there are ventilation holes above. These fillers are used to fill pure water, check the electrolyte and the use of exhaust gas. In theory, lead-acid batteries need to check the density of each electrolyte and the level of liquid, if there is a need to add distilled water. But with the upgrading of battery manufacturing technology, lead-acid battery development for the lead-acid maintenance-free batteries and colloidal maintenance-free batteries, lead-acid batteries do not need to add electrolyte or distilled water. Mainly the use of positive electrode to produce oxygen can be absorbed in the negative oxygen cycle, to prevent water reduction. Lead-acid water batteries are mostly used in tractors, tricycles, car start, etc., and maintenance-free lead-acid battery wider range of applications, including uninterruptible power supply, electric vehicle power, electric bicycle batteries. Lead-acid batteries according to the application needs to be divided into constant current discharge (such as uninterruptible power supply) and instantaneous discharge (such as car to start the battery).
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- This is relative to a maintenance-free battery. Maintenance of the battery needs to be supplemented with electrolyte to ensure work, while maintenance-free is not required.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Connect the positive and negative output of the repair instrument to the positive and negative pole of the battery, open the repair instrument, repair the battery. The first repair time should be no less than 48 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like