Order On-line Tracking
Naphtalene Superplasticizer China Manufacturer Additives for Concrete
1. Appearance:Light brown powder &dark brown liquid. Non-poisonous,odorless, non-flammable and non-corrossive
to steel bars.
2.Remarkable Plasticity:As a condition of blending where amount of cement and collapsibility are fixed aforehand, mixing
water can be decreased by 16-22%when it is admixed with reinforced concrete at 0.5-1.0%. Statistically, compression
strength on the 1st day, the 3rd day and the28th day after singleapplication is increased by 60-95% and 25-40%
respectively when it is added at standard blend dosage. As the result, compression strength, tensile strength,buckling
strength and modulus of elasticity will be improved to some extent.
3.Improve miscibility of concrete amalgamator with water and cillapsibilityas well. As a conditionof equivalent blending,
collapsibility can be increased 4-6 times when it is added at 0.75% blend dosage.
4.15-18% of cement can be reserved when the agent is blended at 0.75% blend dosage,which is preconditioned by same
collapsibility and strength.
1. NSF is suitable to make high flowing concrete, commercial concrete, pumping concrete, precast and reinforced concrete.
2. NSF can be used to make C10-C60 concrete with slump loss between 50mm and 70mm, or C60 concrete with slump between
180mm and 220mm
3. NSF can be used as raw material to compound accelerator, retarder, anti-freezing agent and pumping aid to satisfy r
equirements from different construction projects, techniques, materials and environmental temperatures.
4. NSF is compatible with Portland Cement, Portland Slag cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement etc.
Dark Brown Power
Light Brown Powder
Light Brown Powder
Solid content, %
pH value(20℃)(5% solution)
Sodium sulfate content,%
Cement paste fluidity, mm
Water reducing rate, %
Features and Benefits
Non-toxic, non-irritating and no corrosion to steel bars
High water reducing rate: up to 25%
Improving concrete durability and impermeability
Appropriate setting time
Good compatibility with various types of cement
Dosage and Usage
1. Blending dosage at 0.5%-1% mixing dosage advised
Prepare solution at required
Direct use of powder agant is allowed. Alternatively the addition of the agent is followed by water moisturiztion
The agent can be combined with other externally applied agents if pilot development or laboratory experiment succeeds.
Packaging, transport and storage
1. The powder product is packed with 25 ± 0.25kg laminating woven bag. Packaging specifications should meet the user
2. Powder product is easy to soluble in water, liquid dilution will affect the effective concentration of the product, transport and
storage should be noted that the anti-leaching, avoid moisture, direct sunlight, kept under seal and away from open flame at the
room temperature or during the transport.
3. In the case of good storage conditions, valid period is three years. If it is more than 3 years, rechecking is needed for using
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|