1) High efficiency
2) Quickly Response
3) Strong load compatibility & stability
4) Over-current & short-circuit protection
5) Built-in fuse
6 ) Low voltage & overload protection
7) Small profile, light weight, green sound
12V or 24V
Low voltage range
High voltage range
(220V±10% or 110V±10%) changeable
Modified sine wave
Outside box Dimension(cm)
- Q:There is no inverter comes with simple PLC programming function
- Inverters are generally digital input, and analog input, a digital output, etc., can also be controlled by means of communication. Digital input can be used as a positive and negative and reset the alarm, the analog input can be given as a speed, and how to use the inverter to see the specific model.
Take the Siemens inverter, MicroMaster420,567 terminal 3 digital input, 8 for the 24V, 9 for the 0V, you can usually open the point on the 8th 24V back to 567, as a digital input, you can also directly into the switching power supply Of the 24V, but the switch power supply 0V and 9 terminals connected to the potential, or the inverter may not be able to identify the outside world 24V. (DP communication, USS communication, etc.), with the terminal input on the P0700 = 1, the user can set the command source, the panel can be input, 2, P0701 to P0703 corresponding to the three digital functions: parameters set to 1 forward, 2 for the reverse ... ... a lot of features and control methods, see the corresponding product manual like
- Q:Huichuan frequency converter drag a 4-kilowatt four-pole motor to change the six pole can?
- Is the inverter must be. Do not know you are also a generic vector. If it is common to directly on the instructions on the motor logarithmic change 6 pole, turn the number changed to 980 on the line. Vector, then change the number of 980 and then learn from the line on the line.
- Q:Will the motor suddenly stop when the inverter is suddenly powered down?
- but there are exceptions, such as head pump, water hammer effect after power failure will make the motor Reversal
- Q:What is the characteristic of the variable pole speed method?
- Edit this paragraph speed method
First, variable pole alignment speed method
This kind of speed control method is to change the stator winding winding way to change the cage motor stator pole pairs to achieve speed control purposes, features are as follows: with hard mechanical properties, good stability; no slip loss, high efficiency; wiring Simple, easy to control, low price; stepless speed regulation, large level difference, can not get smooth speed control; can be used with voltage regulator, electromagnetic slip clutch with the use of high efficiency and smooth speed control characteristics. This method is suitable for production machinery that does not need stepless speed regulation, such as metal cutting machine tools, lifts, lifting equipment, fans, pumps and so on. Second, the frequency control method Frequency conversion is to change the frequency of the motor stator power supply, thereby changing the speed of its synchronous speed control method. Frequency converter system can be divided into AC - DC - AC inverter and AC - AC inverter two categories, most of the current domestic use - cross - frequency converter. Features: high efficiency, no additional loss during the speed control process; wide range of applications, can be used for cage type asynchronous motor; speed range, hard and high precision; technical complexity, high cost, maintenance and repair difficult. This method is suitable for applications requiring high precision and better speed performance. Frequency conversion speed is divided into the following basic frequency and frequency above the speed, the fundamental frequency is constant torque speed control mode, the frequency above the speed is constant power speed mode.
- Q:What is the difference between the collector and the emitter mode?
- This physical structure is intended to facilitate the need for positive enlargement.
- Q:The inverter flat rate transferred to 29, on the submersible pump to burn the coil ?!
- 1. submersible pumps are generally the problem, far away from the reflection voltage, the pump insulation breakdown, in particular, to better pump.
2. Distance away, the inverter and pump connection thicker.
3. Then on the output filter.
- Q:Lenovo g450 laptop power adapter specifications is what?
- Lenovo g450 laptop power adapter specifications is what?
Wrqwgp520 | viewed 4426 times
Recommended at 2016-05-26 08:52:41 Best answer
Lenovo Lenovo 19V4.74A G450 G470 Laptop AC Adapter:
【Power supply technical parameters】
1. Input voltage: AC100-240V.50-60Hz.1.5A
2. Output voltage: 19V
3. Output current: 4.74A
4. Work efficiency:> 85%
5. Output power: 90W
6: Input interface: Plum triangular interface
7: Output interface: 5.5 * 2.5
- Q:5.5 kW 4-pole motor with the fastest speed can exceed the rated speed?
- The speed of the AC motor is related to the frequency of the power supply. Frequency AC frequency of 50hz, asynchronous motor rated speed of about 1440 r / min, increase the frequency of course can improve the speed, naturally can exceed the rated speed, provided that the motor load to be reduced. If you need to improve more, need to replace the inverter motor, improve the motor heat dissipation characteristics.
- Q:Laptop power adapter aging
- This should be no, play the game automatically shut down should be detected other
- Q:11kw 6-pole motor can be used to adjust the inverter to 1800RPM?
- Frequency conversion frequency f to 90Hz can. 1800 = 60x90 / 3,3 that is 3 pole, is 6 pole. Regardless of load.
Our products have obtained CE, FCC and RoHS and other certificates. With professional skills and technology, our monthly production capacity is 100,000 units. We have a strict quality control system to ensure that you receive qualified products. "Creativity and Sincerity" is our tenet. We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range