Construction Machinery CDM816D features:
Powerful YTO Engine
Hydraulic Transmission & Torque Converter
Pilot Control & AC as Optional
Variety with Attachment
Equipped with YTO 55kw diesel engine, Powerful, Energy saving and environment friendly.
Hydraulic transmission and torque converter making power transmission more reliable, Operation more flexible.
Full hydraulic steering making operation more flexible, Convenient and reliable.
Equipped with pilot control and A/C as optional.
Implement with computer optimization design, High strength and well reliability.
Bucket with the special function of automatic leveling, Shorten working hours, Increase working efficiency and reduce fault rate.
Easy and convenient to replace quick change device, Various optional attachments.
New appearance, Beautiful and elegant.
Bucket Capacity (m3)
Hydraulic Load Sensor System
Rated Payload (kg)
Cylinders-bore x Stroke (mm)
Operating Weight (kg)
Shared With Working Pump
Traction Force (kN)
System Pressure (MPa)
Breakout Force (kN)
Travel Speeds (km/h):
Lift Cylinders-bore x Stroke (mm)
Tilt Cylinder-bore x Stroke(mm)
Flow Rate (L/min/rpm)
Rated Power (kW·hp)/rpm)
System Pressure (MPa)
Rated Torque (Nm/rpm)
Hydraulic Cycle Time, Rated Load in Bucket (In Second):
Starting Voltage (V)
Single-stage, Single-turbine, 3-element
System Voltage (V)
Fixed Shaft Hydraulic Shift Spur Gear
Battery（2 in series) (Ah)
Lamp Voltage (V)
Pressure of Transmission (MPa)
Service Refill Capacity
Spiral Bevel Gear Single-stage Reduction
Fuel Tank (L)
Hydraulic Tank (L)
Front Axle (L) / Rear Axle (L)
Air Drive, Four Wheel Brake (Dry)
Air Conditioning System (Optional)
Setting Pressure (MPa)
Heating Capacity (W)
Parking & Emergency Brake
Flexible Shaft Controlled Caliper
Cooling Capacity (W)
- Q:How to maintain the loader?
- Engine: check for water leakage and oil leakage every day, cooling water volume, fuel quantity, oil quantity, tightness of fan belt, observing instrument indication,.......
- Q:What should I pay attention to when learning the loader?
- Note: learning learning loader loader do: a light two stable; three from four, Qin; five coordination, six prohibited. A: that is in the loader cab floor abutting the heel, foot and the accelerator pedal to keep parallel. Gently press down the oil pedal and always keep the pedal under pressure. In this way, the fuel can be fully burned, and when the operation is not too large, the accelerator makes the driver's foot heavy and hand disorderly. Two stability: Loader in the work, always keep the throttle. Under the general working condition, the maximum throttle is about 70%. This can make the machine in the work of people like jogging as "uniform breathing" and can greatly reduce fuel consumption, thereby prolonging the service life of the machine, but also benefit in this work naturally reflected. The advantage of the question is to reduce the loss at all times and achieve long-term economic results. Three off: that is, during the loader operation, the feet should be separated from the brake pedal and flat on the cab floor. Never step on the brake pedal. The working environment of loaders is often on uneven work sites. If the foot is treading on the brake pedal for a long time, the driver will inadvertently brake automatically due to the movement of the car up and down. Under normal circumstances, use the throttle deceleration method to control the car condition and shift gears. In this way, the brake system overheating caused by frequent braking is avoided, and the quick speed increase of the loader is also convenient. It avoids a series of seemingly difficult problems, such as the heating and braking of the disc when the brake system is overheated, and sometimes the phenomenon of braking, as well as the braking, afterburning, pump running, oil and so on.
- Q:50 is the price of the loader 50?
- If your price is 300 thousand, you can expect a life, and what is the estimated net residual value (which is 0), (300 thousand - expected net salvage value) / service life, this is the straight-line method of depreciation, of course, but also consider the impairment of assets, 300 thousand minus the annual depreciation and impairment, which is the last the value of ~ ~
- Q:Which is better front loader or top loader washer ?
- Preference: Top Loader, Once a front loader is in cycle, you must wait till it goes all the way through the cycles, however with a top loader, you can stop the cycle, add additional soap, bleach or softener, or even more laundry and restart.
- Q:How to I remove the Linux GRUB boot loader?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:The loader of my computer is sttoped working?
- What do you mean by your loader? If your computer isn't loading up properly when you turn it on. You need to run a service pack for whatever operating system your using. If you don't have the disk which i suspect you wont. Then take it to a shop. If that doesn't work its a hardware problem. In which case you'll definitely have to take it to a shop. Pay to get that part replaced or repaired. Most places will do it as you wait if there not busy but certainly by the next day if you ask them.
- Q:NEED HELP LOADING UBS LOADER FOR WII?
- You need to have a harddisk connected to your wii and the latest cIOS installed (rev 14). Use coverflow or any of the other wii loaders =)
- Q:Wii usb loader question?
- Well if its a proper file, there should be a .rar file in there somewhere. From WBFS manager click browse and click on the .rar file. Let it load then click add to drive.
- Q:Best new washer/dryer (front-loaders only)?
- Why don't you try, Electronic Appliance Answers, at your nearest BestBuy or Appliance store?
- Q:Problems to activate W7 with Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition 3.010?!?
- i okorder.com/ hope this helps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range