Construction Machinery CDM307 (2) features:
EU Stage IIIA Kubota Engine
High Performance Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||XINCHAI A498BT1-75|
|Engine Model ||XINCHAI A498BT1-75|
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||36.8/50\2500|
|Operating Weight ||kg||2800|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.5|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||74|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||_|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||760|
|Tipping Load ||kN||1520|
|Breakout Force ||kN||18.9|
|Traction Force ||kN||20.3|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||8|
|Fuel Tank|| L||83|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3850|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||2920|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2020|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2730|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2420|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3340|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2180|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||790|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1050|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||210|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1200|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2060|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1520|
|U Tail Length ||mm||960|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1240|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1620|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||39°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||28°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||94°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||27°|
- Q:What does a Windows 7 loader do?
- Windows Loader is a patcher used by many to pirate Windows. Yes, it can be patched by Microsoft. Yes, it's predecessors have been patched many times in the past, so yes, if you sell your computer, someone will know eventually. Just go out and buy a license, already, save yourself the hassle of having to find another loader every 6 months. EDIT: Also, @Elfageek- He's referring to a tool that enables users to get Windows 7 without having a valid license. It's not a bootloader, he probably just got a bit confused on that one.
- Q:How to get usb loader and cover flow?
- Wii Coverflow
- Q:What is the structure of a loader? Which parts and accessories are included?
- Engine, torque converter, transmission box, front and rear drive axle, referred to as four piecesThe engine won't stop talkingThere are three variable torque converter pump, the pump (anti pressure oil supply lift bucket) steering pump (variable speed pump oil supply steering pressure) also known as walking pump (supply torque converter, transmission pressure oil), some models of steering pump is also equipped with a pilot pump (supply control valve pilot pressure oil)
- Q:exception in thread main java.lang.NoClassdefFoundError: Loader?
- That mean's you've tried to declare a variable or instantiate an object of type Loader and that you've either not imported or not written a Loader class.
- Q:Do high capacity mags need a speed loader? airsoft Q?
- No, they don't. Highcaps have a loading door into which you can pour BB's straight frm the bottle/bag. You could use a speedloader to fill the mag through the loading door, but that makes no sense as it's take much longer to fill the mag and as you'd have to poour the BB's into the loading door on the speedloader you wouldn't even save on a few droppe d rounds. Don't try and usea pseedloader to force rounds down the feed tube on a highcap as you'll wreck the internal mechanism of the mag,
- Q:Washing Machine Front Loader Q: Worth it?
- HE is high efficiency detergent... you don't want a lot of suds in front loaders. I far prefer them... easier to get clothes and especially things like quilts and comforters in and out of, easier on the clothes, much reduced water consumption and the clothes are cleaner and almost ready to hang-dry when they get out of the washer. I have a pair of LGs currently.
- Q:Washer/Dryer Front Loader?
- Go with the LG or the whirlpool. The Whirlpool (WFW 9200 or 9400) are the best ones from them. The 9400 have 14 cycles and the 9200 have 11 or 12. LG Wm2487 or 2688. Have a steam wash so you can cut down on dry cleaning. All of them have 3.8-4.0. You and fit a king comforter, about 20 towels or 12 pair of jeans in them. They all use less water. 10-20 gallons. So you can do less loads and use less water per load. That's good for the water bill.
- Q:How big is the bucket capacity of model 50 tire loaders?
- There are 3 sides with 2.7 sides, Liugong 50 seems to be 2.7
- Q:Suspiciously short cycle time for Bosch front loader on Cottons setting?
- It could be OK. A regular wash in a front loader can be anywhere from 45-65 minutes. I would imagine if you choose a high temperature the cycle is longer (european machine). Check that there is not an automatic short cycle button that is always on unless you take it off.
- Q:Can you wash flats in a whirlpool duet front loader washing machine?
- I was like you until recently, couldn't decide between top or front loader. I ended up getting a front loader haven't looked back. It's a beauty! Washes extremely well doesn't use much water. It is a 7kg, plenty big enough but I would have preferred a faster spin speed than 800rpm I do advise getting a machine that measures the amount of water required for the load. I will never go back to a top loader. All the best!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range