Detailed Product Description
5.Low Rolling Friction Resistance
Features for KM Linear Guideway
KM linear guideway is designed to meet the tendency of the modern machinery’s high precision and high performance; when in designing, it then highlighted n high precision, high loading ,high reliability and excellent motion principles; and the tidy physical design makes KM linear guideway move smoothly and install easily.
Compared with the old sliding guideway, KM linear guideway has lower friction factors; by adopting the steel
ball bearings, the friction factor is reduced to 1/20 to 1/40 of the former’s; at the same time, coordinate with its characteristics of high rigidity and precise procedure, KM linear guideway features on smooth moving, low noise ,easy installation ,dust prevention, high loading, high rigidity and so on; moreover, it can also achieve the requirement of high precision.
- Q:What materials are used for machine tools, guide rails and sliders?
- Machine tool guide and slider materials, gray cast iron, precision machine tools, CNC machine tools or ball screw guide, more use of steel guide
- Q:Which kind of slideway is good for engraving machine?
- Look at the location of the engraving machine you need, speed or accuracy, now for engraving machine, only two choose one.
- Q:Is it a ball screw or a straight guide?
- The ball screw is better than the linear guide. Because the ball screw has high precision and long service life. The price is high. But the linear guide rail will wear badly in the frequently used position after a period of use, and it can not be well maintained. But its price is low.
- Q:What safety matters should be paid attention to when installing the guide rail of elevator?
- 7588 - 4.2.1, each rail should have at least 2 guide brackets, and its spacing is not greater than 2.5m.7588 - 4.2.1 with the weld welding support should be continuous, and should be double welded.The 10060 - 4.2.7 car rail and the counterweight rail with the safety clamp shall be supported on the solid rail seat at the lower end of the road.The distance between the top of the car guide rail deviation is 0 ~ +2mm.The distance between the top of the heavy rail deviation is 0 ~ +3mm.10060 - 4.2.3 each rail working face (including side and top surface), the deviation of each datum line of the installation datum line shall be no more than the following value: the car rail and the counterweight rail with the safety tongs are 0.6mm, 5m.10060 - 4.2.3 without safety tongs, T type counterweight rail is 1.0mm.10060 - 4.2.3 piecewise continuous test on each 5m plumb line (at least 3 times), 2 times of the maximum relative deviation of measurement value should be less than the prescribed value.10060 - 4.2.3 piecewise continuous test on each 5m plumb line (at least 3 times), 2 times of the maximum relative deviation of measurement value should be less than the prescribed value.10060 - 4.2.4 car rails and counterweight rails face joint is provided with a safety gear should be continuous at the gap, and the local gap is less than 0.5mm, no safety gear of heavy rail joint gap should not be greater than 1mm.10060 - 4.2.4 rail joints, the steps should be no more than 0.05mm, without the security clamp on the heavy rail, the joint shall be no more than 0.15mm.10060 - 4.2.4 light length is more than 150mm.
- Q:EPSON stylus printer LQ-630K how to put the ribbon rail into the print head?
- It's not easy to imagine and understandYou put the box in the core with lewd printer driver frame the ribbon guide and ribbon set well is to slant along the print head on both sides of the groove insert more attention to it bulldozed to note that there is a middle small diamond plastic hook in the print ribbon guide frame that it can be installed guide to attention when the ribbon is not squeeze or print out is not blank word installed after the test print before you boot you try a little mobile print head see ribbon on the gear knob is rotated it
- Q:Can the elevator guide stand be fixed on ordinary red bricks?
- Your elevator shaft is red brick, seven and 80s old floor bar, guide brackets can not be directly fixed on the red brick, you can refer to Beijing local standard DB11/420-2007 construction, some of the reference map follows:In the installation guide rail bracket common brick wall, the first measurement of the location, the red brick tick hole, size 240 x 240 x 150MM figure (f), and high grade concrete cement pre buried steel piece solidating, solidified to use strength then you can install the guide bracket.Table B.6 inspection records for track support mounting DB11/420-2007Elevator numberHidden itemsGuide rail, bracket and bolt are buriedExamination siteGuide bracketConstruction dateSpecific dateContents and schematic diagram of the hidden units: mmSidewall structureApplicable processAdaptive chart numberA, B, C, D, e, fBuried iron thicknessNo less than 16.Bolt specification* MSpecification for type steelDovetail angleGamma less than 60 degreesEmbedment depthNo less than 120Wall hole sizeSlag cleaningConcrete mixture ratioCement: Sand: bean stonecuringdaycheckcheckmeaningseeAgree - hiddenAfter the re inspection will change.Specific dateReview opinionSpecific dateInspectorsConstruction unitCivil engineering unitInspectorInstallation project leaderConstruction inspector
- Q:How do I remove the air switch from the electrical guide rail?
- The bayonet with the flat screwdriver inserted into the air, and then put down, the other hand will be able to take off the air
- Q:Linear guide, exchange and non exchange type which is good, for example, to ensure the accuracy of reliability for long? What kind of swaps do you mean?
- Normally, some high precision line rails are not recommended because of the high precision of the swap, after rail and slide fine separately, but the price may be higher, swap refers to the slide on the guide rail can be interchanged freely, because good manufacturers are standardized production, so to meet the accuracy requirements, track and block dimensions are basically the same, can meet the requirements of the exchange, with the specific problem can ask me.
- Q:How can the dovetail guide be fixed on the case?
- With the servo motor, the motor is locked, then guide the tightening. If you are stationary, place a few screws on the side and press the adjusting block. If you want to move, you have to add a mechanism...
- Q:How about the model of the linear guide block? How do you know the type of the guide rail?
- You have a model, and I can answer it for you!
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average