Detailed Product Description
1.equal 45 contact angle
2.heavy rated load, good rigidity, high stiffness and strong torque resistant
LM Guide in which each row of balls is placed at a contact angle of 45° so that the rated loads applied to the LM block are uniform in the four directions (radial, reverse radial and lateral directions), enabling the LM Guide to be used in all orientations.
AA:flange type, threaded mounting holes, standard
AAL:flange type, threaded mounting holes, long
AB:flange type, through mounting holes, standard
ABL:flange type, through mounting holes, long
BA:narrow type,threaded mounting holes,standard
BAL:narrow type,threaded mounting holes,long
Accuracy:1,2,3,4,5(from high to low)
Preload:P3,P,P1,P0(from light to heavy)
Length:as customer request
- Q:M3 screw and M6 screw length, diameter is how much
- M3: pitch: 0.5; diameter: 2.675; diameter: 2.459; outer diameter: 3; length: 6,8,10,12,16,18,20,25,30 (GB5783-86 specified length specifications) M6: Pitch: 1; diameter: 5.350; trail: 4.917; outer diameter: 6; length: 6,8,10,12,16,18,20,25,30,35,40,60. (GB5783-86 specified length specifications)
- Q:How did the scrHow did the screw become round?ew become round?
- How much of the screws? You can consider changing the size of a wire
- Q:What is the effect of the screw?
- The set screw is mainly used to hold the relative position between the two parts. We call the "head screw", the role of the equivalent of the role of positioning pin.
- Q:Why should the screw twist clockwise?
- Clockwise tightening of the screw is called orthodontic screw, counterclockwise tightening of the screw called anti-screw or left teeth screws, the general international are clockwise orthodontic screws, in a particular case will use the left teeth Screws, such as the need to fix the fan impeller, are left teeth
- Q:Screw production process is how the kind of
- According to the screw nut and thread size custom the corresponding mold, mold is done into the material, then the head - rubbing - surface treatment - the packaging is complete.
- Q:Is the screw a bevel?
- Of course, there are slope, as well as self-locking phenomenon, such as self-locking nut
- Q:What is the meaning of the 8.8 on the screw
- 8.8 is a high-strength screw! 6.8 is the strength of 4.8 is the national standard screws the highest high-strength screws is 12.9 I have seen the best and most exquisite
- Q:What tools are used to remove the screws, the two lines are grooves, the middle of a paragraph is convex
- There is a multi-component tool that specializes in handling such screws.
- Q:How to look at screw models
- According to the size of the outer diameter, such as the outer diameter of 6 mm, then the M6 screws. But not every millimeter has, according to a certain law.
- Q:Screw M is mechanical teeth, tapping is what?
- M is a mechanical tooth from the tapping is T
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range