Foldable thick mattress that designs easy to clean
Easy set up system and fold away in flash
Comfortable and breathable for child
Convenient to travel with a carry bag
Easy to fold
No more than 50kgs
Stents are iron pipe structure,safe,durable
Logo:according to the customer request
Packing:Nylon bag for each pc,then carton for outer packing
Delivery:45days after sample confirmed
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- One meter wide, there is a child bed eight meters, adults are generally 2 meters
- Q:How can the bedroom be designed, put down two children's beds and a single bed, but also a bit larger space!
- May according to own request, I help you to make to order
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Check the upper support of the upper mattress. The mattress should be lined with lines and slats and fixed at both ends of the bed. A mattress that is supported only by the bed frame and the unsafe slats may fall.7. if you double bunk beds into two single beds, be sure to remove all connections.
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- Look at the age of children, from the practical and long-term perspective, there is a bed under the drawer of a good bed, the drawback is that the space seems smaller, light colored bar. Note that the handling of the corners is safe.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- I think about the comfort of my own children, because my children sleep very badly, always roll over the bed, and the bed is a little bigger, so that she can sleep as much as possible.
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- I bought it back, the quality is still good, and now spent half a year, and no problems. The quality is good.It's also convenient to take care of children, save space and quality
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- If you want to sleep comfortably, the mattress is the priority. Experience tells us that a good mattress should be strong enough to support your body at all points, and when you lie on it, the spine is similar to standing. Of course, can not be too hard to make hips and shoulders beyond its normal curvature, should not be too soft, so difficult to sleep in the mobile body.At present, high-grade bed, its mattess also is particular about. First, adopt independent mattress. The two is the first is exquisite material, exquisite filler, to achieve environmental protection, air permeability, and the human body affinity, there is outside of the fabric cysts, some senior mattresses are used advanced polyester, the texture is very good.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range