|Scaffolding Part Type:|
|Packaging Detail:||According to requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20-30 days after deposit|
H Frame Scaffolding
Raw material: Q235
Category: Scaffolding system
Material: Steel (Q235/Q345)
Size: as your requirement
Surface: Electro Galvanized/Self Color/Powder Coated/Painted/HDG
Type: Box Frame, Walk Through Frame, Ladder Frame, H type Frame, Mason Frame,
Application: Slab support,staircase,stage platforms,bridge support,mobile tower etc.
Advantage: Durable, Stable, Skid-proof, Anti-rust, Easy to assemble & Dismantle
OEM service is available
Items or goods can be manufactured according to your standards
Types of Frame:
Dimension (mm) Width * Height
Walk Through Frame
Single box Frame
- Q:why are there lumps on my scaffold peircing :S?
- I had the same situation occur when I got my scaffold/industrial done. I wouldn't be too concerned. The lumps are called hypertrophic scars, and supposedly they are pretty common and are caused by overcleaning, harsh products, or (as I think was my case) general irritation from the jewelry moving repeatedly back and forth through the piercing or being bumped around or rubbed/touched. Mine lasted quite a long time. Try leaving your piercing alone for a couple of days. Then salt water solutions or compresses are supposed to help the lumps to heal, and I also used tea tree oil and neosporine intermittently. Hot compresses like a heated washcloth applied to the area help to reduce the lumps, as well. Sometimes it's recommended to try another type of jewelry, like titanium, or switch temporarily to two separate bars. You might also try finding a really gentle cleanser/soap. I just kept my original piercing, using the above techniques off and on, and after months of the lumps remaining red and sore, they just went away totally. Just keep your eye out for any pussing (hypertrophic scars ooze, but they don't usually pus), increased swelling, and the area feeling very hot- these are signs of infectiona nd you should see your doc right away. Good luck! :)
- Q:Which piercing hurts less - helix or scaffold?
- The first piercing of the scaffold will feel the same as getting your helix done. The second will hurt a bit more. The healing of a scaffold, however, will probably be more painful than just one helix piercing and will take a bit longer.
- Q:Find the demolishing scheme of scaffold
- 11.2.3 when the scaffold is removed to the lower part of the last long pole height (about 6.5m), should be in the appropriate position to set up temporary support reinforcement, and then dismantle the wall;11.2.4 when the scaffold is divided into sections and sub sections, the two ends of the scaffold without dismantling shall be provided with the connection of the wall and the lateral bracing.
- Q:Do I twist my scaffold piercing?
- Why are you using Claire's crap? You need to be doing sea salt soaks twice a day for 5-10 minutes each soak with 1/4th of a teaspoon of non-iodized sea salt to 8oz of hot water. Don't twist them as that drags in crust and bacteria and tears up the inside of the piercing. Stop trying to pick stuff off from your ear and go have a reputable piercer check out the scabbing, it could be crust it could be something wrong. If your piercer didn't tell you to do sea salt soaks to keep it clean go to a better piercer.
- Q:scaffold piercings? what do you think?
- it looks awesome just make sure you keep it under clean conditions, once it gets inflammed it is SUPER painful and dangerous
- Q:how long should i wait to change my scaffolding piercing?
- I wouldn't suggest changing it for at least 6 weeks. You have to allow the skin to heal before touching, turning or changing the bar. If you do change it beforehand, you risk damaging the skin and cartilage surrounding the piercing. I know that I didn't change mine for about 8 weeks, and I haven't ever had a problem with it.
- Q:Mobile scaffolding accessories prices
- ! Mobile scaffolding is the main frame, cross frame, cross diagonal brace, foot board, adjustable base and other components
- Q:How Long Will My Scaffolding/Industrial Piercing Take To Stop Being Sore?
- No, actually, it takes 8-12 MONTHS to heal, by your 8-12 weeks I'm going to guess you went to the mall? Well, first of all, the gun uses blunt force trauma and a dull stud to rip a hole through your ear, plus that 'cleaning solution' is crap and will delay healing. There's a good chance it shattered your cartilage, so you could be in pain for months like I was (2 months of extreme almost constant pain, another 3 of dull aches with extreme pain when ever something brushed it and a final 6 of pain just when something touched it). So, yeah...get ready for the long haul.
- Q:What are the common rules for calculating the amount of scaffolding works
- The calculation of masonry construction height within 1.35 ~ 3.6m according to the calculation in the scaffold; scaffold height above 3.6m, the independent brick columns are less than 3.6m in height according to the circumference of the core column is built by scaffolding in height according to the calculation; at an altitude of 3.6m and above at the circumference of the core column is built by 3.6m and calculated by single row height scaffolding.
- Q:Construction scheme of portal scaffold
- 1 in order to design and construct the steel pipe scaffold in the door, to carry out the relevant regulations of the state on safe production, and to realize the advanced technology, reasonable economy and safe application.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range