Order On-line Tracking
Knife Sharpening Stone 600# Whetstone
This whetstone is made from corundum material and it's with 600 grit for good sharpening effects(600 grit mainly for coarse grinding). Use this sharpening stone and sharpen your knives.
High-grade corundum whetstone ensures effective sharpening results.
600 grit for coarse grinding.
Equipped with silica gel non-slip base, guarantee the safety sharpening.
A perfect sharpening tool for kitchen knives.
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform. Hold the knife at an angle of 10-30 °, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge sharp enough. General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2. Please wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and put it in the air to make it dry.
1. Please use the whole surface of stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from the height.
3. Sharpening result would be much better using with sharpening oil.
4. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
Material: White Corundum
Grit Type: 600#
Item Size: 19 * 7.3 * 2cm / 7.48 * 2.87 * 0.79in (L * W * H)
Item Weight: 337g / 11.88oz
Package Size: 22 * 7.5 * 2.5cm / 8.66 * 2.95 * 0.98in (L * W * H)
Package Weight: 366g / 12.91oz
1 * 600# Corundum Whetstone
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|