JRS2-80/Z Thermal Relay
30 pcs in one carton based on the items of products.
Within 30 days.
|T/T 30% deposit, the balance before the shipment.|
JRS2 thermal relay is suitable for AC 50/60Hz, voltage up to 660V and current up to 630A,general AC motor of long or discontinuous long operation, used as overload protection and has the functions of breaking phase protection, temperature compensation, and trip indication.
It can automatically and manually get back. It can be fixed with contactor CJX1 together, also be independently fixed.
The product conforms to IEC60947-4-1 standard.
(Three-phase Balance Motion Time)
|No||Times of the setting current||Motion time||Start condition||Ambient temperature|
|2||1.2||<2h< span="">||Heat state(Following the No.1 test)|
|4||7.2||10A||2s< Tp≤10s||≤63A||Cold state|
Phase-losing Motion Characteristic:
|No||Times of the setting current||Motion time||Start condition||Ambienttemperature|
|Any two phases||Another phase|
|2||1.15||0||<2h< span="">||Heat state(Following the No.1 test)|
Outline and Mounting Dimension:
Packaging & Shipping:
Why Chose us:
We have our own engineer teams,will supply the professioanl design for you.
Every new product can be made accurate by your design and demand.
Enough stock to fit your urgently need.
Keep smooth delivery on time.
Perfect package according to your demand.
7day*24hours Hot-line & Email Service.
Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your questions in fluent English.
OEM&ODM is available.
- Q:Thermal overload relay
- Thermal overload relay function:
1. Under normal circumstances, turn on and off the high voltage circuit in the no-load and load current.
2. In the event of system failure with the protection device and automatic device to match, quickly cut off the fault current, to prevent the accident to expand, so as to ensure the safe operation of the system.
- Q:Is there a DC thermal relay?
- Our synchronous motor DC zero excitation undercurrent protection is used in this model. You can specifically check the next, you need the JL14 overcurrent relay model.
- Q:What is the relay contact and dynamic contact
- Moving contact, also known as "normally open contact", is the relay coil in the absence of electric pull when the contact in the open position. The contact is closed after the relay is energized;
Dynamic contact, also known as "normally closed contact", is the relay coil in the absence of electric pull when the contact in the closed position. The contact opens after the relay is energized.
- Q:How is the relay repaired?
- To see if you are broken or broken contacts, the coil is for the coil, the contact is broken on the contact, the other very little bad, you look at the line on the line,
- Q:What is the effect of the DC relay coil on the AC current?
- Simply can not use. In order to prevent the core in the AC magnetic field in the eddy current, AC relay (including AC contactor) is the silicon core stack, and transformer core almost. DC relay does not exist eddy current problems, the core can be used as a whole piece of electrical iron and other soft magnetic materials. If the DC relay connected to the AC, the core will be due to eddy current and heat, can not work properly, and may burn the coil.
- Q:What does the relay drive current mean? Device not marked ah?
- In general, the more detailed parameters of the relay is to look at the manufacturer's technical manual, the manual has a very detailed description.
- Q:What is the difference between traditional relays and solid state relays?
- The traditional mechanical relays, the advantages are: drive simple, good isolation, short-term overload patience is good; drawback is: larger (bulky), slow response (up to ms level), drive the power consumption of the relay. The solid-state relay is just the opposite, small size, responsive (us level), but poor resistance to electrical shock, less isolation (except for optical coupling devices), high current load characteristics deteriorate. With the development of modern electronic technology, solid-state relays to replace the traditional mechanical relay trend is very obvious. Solid state relay according to the load capacity to points, with pressure, rated current, and so the distinction between indicators. You only need to find the voltage, the current can meet your load model of the solid state relay can be (but also to distinguish the load is DC or AC type). Generally solid state relay, large can be done more than 10A. But the capacity up, the price also went up.
- Q:What is the export relay, what is the role
- The output relay is the relay used to make these two voltage levels work in different circuits.
Relay (relay) is an electrical control device, when the input (excitation amount) changes to meet the specified requirements, in the electrical output circuit to control the amount of a predetermined step changes in an electrical appliances.
- Q:Triangle connection of the motor Why use a phase-protected thermal relay?
- Make protection. If the motor is △-shaped connection, the occurrence of phase failure, due to the motor phase current and line current
The current flowing through the motor winding and the proportion of the current flowing through the thermal relay are not the same, and the thermal element is connected in series with the rated current of the motor, that is, the line current,
Big. When the fault line current reaches the rated current, within the motor windings, the larger current that phase winding
The fault current will exceed the rated phase current, there is the risk of overheating. So △ connection must be used to break
Phase protection thermal rela
- Q:Why thermal relay can only be overload protection, and can not be short-circuit protection?
- Thermal relay structure is different from the overload through the relay current increases, the relay inside the protective device heat, heat to a certain degree of relay action, to protect the motor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range