|Place of Origin:|
JYL621E Wheeled Excavator
|Maximum Digging Height:|
|Maximum Digging Depth:|
|Max Digging Radius:|
New generation of JYL621E wheeled type excavator is designed for all purpose usage.All the key components are from renounced international manufacturers. With the combination of the latest advanced hydraulic technology,electrical system and structural engineering, it provides for the most reliable and efficient performance.
1.Engine,hydraulic pump,valve,swivel pump and drive motor are from world renounced international manufacturers 2.Dual hydraulic pump system cum with reverse flow control for efficient and economical usage o the engine output 3.Latest technology in ele ctrical control system for both operation and preventive action 4.Reliable independent hydraulic steer and drive system 5.Special preferential hydraulic system for arms and rotaion operations 6.Ergonomically design air-conditioned and wide vision cabin for comfort of the operator 7.Suitable for road construction,city dwellings construction,pipe laying and road repairing projects
Standard Bucket Capacity
Range of Bucket Capacity
Diesel Engine Manufacturer
Hydraulic Flow Rate
Grade Climbing Capacity
Stick Digging Force
Bucket Digging Force
The specifications are subject to change without notice
C:Overall Height of Boom
D:Overall Height of Cab
E:Engine Cover Height
H:Upper structure Width
I:Rear-End Length/Swing Radius
K:Overall Width of Blade
L:Overall Height of Blade
N:Overall Width With Outrigger Extended
A:Maximum Cutting Height
B:Maximum Dumping Height
C:Maximum Digging Depth
MAX digging radius
- Q:Which major would you pick out of these?
- Japanese and English Bachelors
- Q:MTG Question: Mill deck?
- here are a few other cards Capsize Rewind Dampen thought Consuming Vortex Counsel of the Soratami
- Q:Is the excavator a motor vehicle?
- Excavators are special motor vehiclesIt is not allowed to carry passengersAnd you need a special driver's license to drive the excavator
- Q:What are ALL the underground Construction Companies in San Diego?
- Many prayers have long gone up God has heard the prayers. We now could desire to thank God for the persons who're making a distinction for the protection of persons who're caught in this occasion. I thank God that their desires are dealt with with extra beneficial than enouph lots left over. That the insurance companies will pay the fee. That the government will pay regardless of added it particularly is mandatory to reconstruct, etc... yet, i think of we could desire to look into what we (US) could have executed to keep away from this interior the 1st place. perhaps we weren't praying enouph ahead of time. The Lord informed me to no longer pray on the topic of the fires, yet to desire for the persons their protection well being. additionally, thank God that there hasn't been extra beneficial than 2 deaths universal so some distance. God is actual giving choose keeping human beings by using this very complicated time. What the enemy has meant to break lives, the Lord has prevented many deaths.
- Q:New and Used Machinery?
- Learn the art of searching, and you can find anything. I can =)
- Q:What did Baby Jesus' birth certificate list under father's name and father's occupation?
- Fathers name of Baby Jesus is God. and Father's occupation is Carpenter, means builder.
- Q:San Antonio jobs? READ FIRST?
- My okorder.com, NOT texasworkforce! I didn't find anything for a forklift operator in or near Converse. Look,the days of filling out that paper application are going the way of the Dodo . Nowadays,your future employer will ask,Are you on Work In Texas? If you say ,yes,then he/she will ask for your Social and look at your resume on file. From right there,he/she will say yes or no to determine if you can do the job they are offering.
- Q:what caliber would you recomend?
- If you're shooting for accuracy at 500 yards or more, you aren't getting ammo in either caliber for 15 cents a round, not even if you handload it yourself. The .308 will be less effected by wind at those distances, and a good round (not a 15 cent round) will be more consistent, if not necessarily more accurate.
- Q:How to start an equipment rental company? Help me.?
- I had a commercial carpet cleaner I was thinking about doing the same thing with and with all the same problems and thoughts your are mentioning. They are saying you ought to be able to rent it for about 5 % of the cost of the thing per day. So I should be able to rent my $800 cleaner for about $40 per day. My though was to not just rent it to anyone, just to people I know or who are from a solid referral. People who are doing contracting work might be really hard on the equipment, but a local home owner would really be able to use it and maybe not beat it up too much. If you were getting $40 or $50 per rental, that would not be too bad of money for equipment not being used. I would talk it up with people you know, and maybe even go with the machine when you rent it. You are there, they are using your machine for 2 hours, you advise and collect the money, they do the work. Might work? meljr
- Q:how long approx to dig 24'x12x8 hole with mini excavator?
- If you are a first time operator, you CAN'T make a hole that size, regardless of how you attempt to shore it. Keep your cell phone handy so you can call for help from UNDER the excavator inside the hole.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range