Italian Type Drop Forged Scaffolding Fixed Coupler/Double Clamp
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
US Type Drop Forged Scaffolding Fixed Coupler/Double Clamp
1. Product Detail:
2. Company Introduction
We are a professional manufacturer of scaffolding couplers and scaffolding accessores, there are 4 forging lines in our workshop and we have our own mould machines and technicians , could meet different requests from clients. OEM also available. All our products are made according to international standard EN74-1:2005/BS1139 and AS1576.2-2009 and we own the test machine in our factory to control the quality.
Welcome to our factory anytime you want.
A. BS Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
B. German Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
C. US Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
D. Italian Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
E. Putlog Coupler/Single Coupler
F. Board Retaining Coupler
G. Fixed Beam Clamp
H. Swivel Girder Coupler
I. Sleeve Coupler
J. Bone Joint
K. Jack Nut
L. Forged Wing Nut and so on.......
Pictures of Italian Type Double Coupler/Double Clamp
1. Packing: Woven bags+steel pallet or other shipping standard
2. Leading time: Reguarly 25-30 days after receving advanced payment or according to your qty.
3. Payment Term: 30% advanced payment by T/T, 70% balance against copy of BL .
For more informaiton, please keep in touch with Bella.
Hope to work with you together in the near future.
- Q:I plan on playing tennis and doing track and field at school... Im getting the piercing this month and it won't be healed in time to take it out. How can I conceal it or possibly even help it heal faster??
- Well an industrial piercing isn't exactly going to get in your way, just put your hair up in a pony tail so your hair doesn't get snagged on it. I wouldn't suggest trying to cover it with anything though, you'll be putting the piercing at risk of infection from trapping bacteria, especially if you're going to end up sweating.
- Q:by scaffolding ?
- I'm guessing it is a reference to large breasts. But I could be wrong.
- Q:Whats a scaffold in ac brotherhood?
- Wrong category. Post under Video and Online Games.
- Q:In the Scarlet Letter, when Dimmesdale asks Hester who Chillingworth really is, why does she keep her oath to him of not revealing that he is her husband? Guilt? Morals? Thanks
- The rosebush grew to become in front of the darkened, detrimental penal complicated, between many much less suitable flowers. i think of of it symbolized that there is popularity in even the worst of souls. it may serve, enable us to need, to advise some candy ethical blossom, that's found alongside the song, or relieve the darkening of a tale of human frailty and sorrow.
- Q:The basic form of external scaffolding
- The limit pin of the upper bowl buckle and the upper bowl buckle is arranged on the steel pipe upright rod according to the 60cm distance, wherein the lower bowl buckle and the limit pin are directly welded on the vertical rod. When the utility model is assembled, the notch of the upper bowl buckle is aligned with the limiting pin, the cross rod joint is inserted into the lower bowl buckle, and the upper bowl buckle is pressed and rotated. Bowl buckle joints can be connected at the same time 4 bars, can be perpendicular to each other or deflect a certain angle.
- Q:I'm gonna be getting piercings this weekend, so i know im already getting my nose. but i want to get my ear. like barbell? so what's the difference between Scaffold and Industrial?
- They're the same thing. Different places call them different things.
- Q:Okay, quick question. I dropped into a couple of piercing studios yesterday to inquire about getting a scaffold done. Both places informed me that it's not a good idea to have it pierced with a bar straight off, as the pressure from the jewellery combined with the swelling when first pierced can seriously slow down the healing rate. Is this true? The second place said they will pierce both holes with rings, and these can be changed to a bar after around 6 to 8 weeks.Is this the best option? Thanks for any replies.
- yeah that is a better idea. it prevents the bar from getting ripped out, rejecting, and generally makes it less likely to get caught up in your hair while it's still sore.
- Q:At 16 I took my bros 16 gauge piercing needle and pierced my left cartilage and it didn't hurt at all.... and I have a tattoo as well and I laughed through it. So pain isn't huge when it's a small amount.
- once you get it pierced do no longer stressful up bc its going to harm like 10 situations extra. stay comfortable and actual do now not sleep on it in view which you will awaken day after today with a swollen ear and in discomfort. sparkling it thrice an afternoon for 12 weeks. And basically a reminder cartilage piercings do take a together as to heal. Mine took a pair of 365 days in a a million/2 to absolutely heal. meaning the place i became into waiting to sleep on it and not harm.the place i became into waiting to pass it around without it getting contaminated minutes later. you may haven't any problem with it as long as you're looking after it =) And from a a million to 10 i say its between a 7 and eight once you get it pierced bc it does throb after.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of which components?
- 3.2 fasteners3.2.1 fasteners shall be made of malleable cast iron or cast steel, the quality and performance shall be in accordance with the current national standardRegulation of GB15831 for pipe scaffold fastener. Fasteners made of other materials shall be tested and verifiedQuality meets the requirements of this standard before use.3.2.2 fasteners in bolt tightening torque to 65N * m, shall not be damaged.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold accessories
- Wall pieceEven the wall piece the upright rod is connected with the main structure together, available steel tube, fastener or embedded part. Rigid wall, also can be used as a flexible reinforced wall connecting piece of the tie bar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like