Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Film enwrapped on surface,foam paper inside, strong carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after receiving the deposit|
2)Surface:heat transfer or powder coating
3)ISO 9001:2000, CE
4) quality warranty is for 10 years
1) Material: cold-rolled steel
2) Frame outer size (H x W):
a) 2,050 x 860mm
b) 1,970 x 860mm
c) 2,050 x 900mm
d) 1,970 x 900mm
e) 2,050 x 960mm
f) 1,970 x 960mm
3) Door panel thickness: 50mm ~ 70mm
4) Opening direction: inward / outward
5) Lock handle position: on left/right
6) Opening degree: 90/120/180 degrees
7) Accessories: hinges, locks, handles, peephole, anti-frozen rubber seal and etc.
8) Infilling: honeycomb material or polyurethane
9) Applicable for the entrance of houses or flats
11)Package:Film enwrapped on surface,foam paper inside, strong carton outside.
12)Loading:A 40 HQ container can load 280~370 pcs.
- Q:Aluminum alloy doors and windows of the main structural components which ah
- The windows and doors are made up of three units: aluminum alloy, glass, fittings, aluminum alloy structure to be based on different ways to open, flat doors and windows, including frame materials and fan materials; sliding doors and windows include more, such as side seal, fixed Slippery, down, light, hook, top, bottom, etc. Glass is divided into hollow, double glass, coated, tempered, white glass, etc .; Accessories include handle, lock, hinge, pulley,
- Q:Bedroom with aluminum doors or solid wood doors
- Aluminum alloy door, more durable
- Q:how can I put a doggy door in a metal outside door to my home?
- it can be done, but would be slightly tricky because typically metal exterior doors are not solid core(they would be UNBELIEVABLY heavy if they were) so you will need to cut the hole for the door, then support the structure before installing the doggy door. you can use a reciprocating saw(aka sawzall) to cut the hole, but you will need to drill a hole to get started. you can then support the inside structure by welding braces inside the door, or just support it with a wood frame(be sure to seal it well to avoid water/rotting issues. good luck
- Q:How do aluminum windows and doors eliminate static electricity?
- How to prevent and eliminate static electricity? The key to maintain the humidity of the surrounding environment, and minimize the factors that lead to static electricity.
First, the room to maintain a certain degree of humidity. The room to ground, ground sprinkle some water, or use the air humidifier to increase humidity.
Second, to take a bath, change clothes, to eliminate the accumulation of static charge on the surface of the human body.
Third, less wear leather, wool and chemical fiber texture of clothing, especially the elderly, should try to wear soft, smooth cotton or silk clothing.
Four, usually drink plenty of water, wash your face, wash your hands, hair can not be combed, the comb soaked to eliminate static electricity after combing hair.
5, after stripping and contact with metal products, the first hand touch the walls, the physical release of the static electricity.
6, cleaning wool clothing, the use of clothing softener, etc. In addition to electrostatic cleaning supplies, this can reduce the static electricity generated when wearing.
- Q:Aluminum alloy doors and windows of the specific aspects of how the calculation
- Each type of profile has its own calculation formula, the calculation formula is summed up in the actual work and calculated, and now the profile model too much, each area of the profile is not the same, you can combine the profile table settlement I do not know which area you are in. I give you a very common calculation of the 70 formula, but this is not very absolute, and sometimes this type of material in the decline in the difference (the glide of the slide height Not the same), basically produced by this formula: a: no windows on the beam
1: Border = height of the window
2: up and down = window width -2 cm
3: hook light Kai = border -5.2 cm
4; up and down = up and down ÷ 2 + 0.5 cm (see details of the size of the three fans)
5: glass high = check light Kai -9.3 cm
6: glass width = upper and lower -6 cm (three fans in the middle of the big fan-7 cm)
7: yarn fan height = border -5 cm
8: yarn fan width = up and down +1 cm
Two: the window with the beam
1: Border = height of the window
2: Upper. Medium. Lower = width of window -2 cm
3: hook light Kai = cross the number of -1.2 cm
4: up and down = upper and lower ÷ 2 + 0.5
5: Board. Neutral = Border - Scribe Number 7 cm
6: hanging wire horizontal length = diameter -0.6 cm
7: Closed thread vertical = neutral. Board-1 cm (button cutting angle)
8: glass height = scribing number -10.5 cm (also = hook light -9.3 cm)
9: Glass wide as above
10: yarn fan height = scribing number -0.5 cm
11: yarn fan wide on the same
Three: three fan of the exception size (non-standard material to rely on their own to the amount and calculation)
1: three fans of the small fan up and down = (down +9) ÷ 4-1.8 cm
2: three fans of the big fan up and down = (down +9) ÷ 2
3: small fan of the glass above the same
4: large fan of the glass height, wide = up and down -7 cm
- Q:Titanium magnesium alloy door processing plant what equipment
- Painting equipment, folding, punching ... ... and so on!
There is a need to paint equipment, I can help design, I am an expert!
- Q:how do i finish a metal door frame to prevent it from rusting.?
- oil based polyurethane
- Q:How best to paint a metal screen door. spray paint? What type and brand ?
- Brand shouldn't matter as long as it's made for metals. Prep is most important. Make sure door is clean, then scuff the metal with a Scotch-Brite type pad to dull the surface and edges. This will prevent the paint from peeling off in sheets later. Galvanized metal will have to be pickled first. Wipe it with a rag soaked in vinegar, and dry with a clean towel.
- Q:how to put wood on a metal garage door?
- I'm okorder.com.
- Q:Aluminum doors and windows have a sound what is the reason
- No guess the wrong words, it should be you a door, aluminum doors and windows have sounded, it is because the door, the house of the air and other houses to flow, and will ring, if other types of windows will not ring, This is the shortcomings of aluminum doors and windows.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range