Hollow Section with Different Specifications from CNBM
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 3000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1、Structure of Hollow Section Description:
Hollow section is a type of metal profile with a hollow tubular cross section. Hollow section, especially rectangular sections, are commonly used in welded steel frames where members experience loading in multiple directions. Square and circular hollow section have very efficient shapes for this multiple-axis loading as they have uniform geometry along two or more cross-sectional axes, and thus uniform strength characteristics. This makes them good choices for columns. They also have excellent resistance to torsion. Hollow section can also be used as beams, although wide flange or I-beam shapes are in many cases a more efficient structural shape for this application. However, the hollow section has superior resistance to lateral torsional buckling.
2、Main Features of the Hollow Section:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
3、Hollow Section with Different Specifications Images：
4、Hollow Section Specifications：
JIS, GB, DIN, ASTM
JIS G3445-2006, JIS G3444-2006, JIS G3446-2004, JIS G3441, GB/T 8163-1999, GB/T 8162-1999, DIN EN 10216-1-2004, DIN EN 10217-1-2005, DIN EN 10305, ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007, ASTM A789-2001, ANSI A213-2001, ASTM A179-1990
10#-45#, Cr-Mo alloy, Mo
10#, 20#, 45#, 15CrMo, 12CrMo, 13CrMo44, 12CrMo195, 16Mo, 16mo3
1 - 50 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
authentication:CANS CNAB IAF PAC CEC
5、FAQ of Hollow Sections with Different Specifications:
①How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
②How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.
③ How can we get more information?
You can contact us by Email or call us directly and we will do our best to give you valuable information as much as possible but this service is not available on weekends.
- Yes, steel pipes can be used for stormwater management systems. Steel pipes are commonly used in stormwater management systems due to their durability, strength, and resistance to corrosion. They can efficiently handle the flow of stormwater and are suitable for underground installation, making them a reliable choice for managing stormwater runoff.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- 1, the potential difference is: potential "stainless steel tube" and the negative potential "carbon steel" coupled "stainless steel", "a cathode carbon steel tube" is anode potentials of the two difference the greater the galvanic corrosion is bigger.2. An electronic passage formed by wire connection or direct contact. The carbon in the carbon steel tube loses its electrons to the stainless steel tube and the surface is absorbed by the etchant.3. Electrolyte: the contact area of two metals is covered or submerged by electrolyte. The iron in the carbon tube loses electrons to form ions into the solution, and the electrons on the surface of the stainless steel tubes are taken away by the corrosive agents in the electrolyte (such as oxygen in the air). Electrolytes become ionic channels.
- There are several advantages of using steel pipes in the manufacturing industry. Firstly, steel pipes are known for their strength and durability, making them suitable for handling heavy loads and withstanding high pressures. Secondly, steel pipes have excellent corrosion resistance, which ensures a longer lifespan and reduces the need for frequent replacements. Additionally, steel pipes offer a smooth interior surface, allowing for efficient fluid flow and minimizing friction losses. They are also highly versatile, as they can be easily fabricated and customized to meet specific requirements. Finally, steel pipes are environmentally friendly, as they are recyclable and contribute to sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Steel pipes are widely used in the manufacturing of renewable energy systems due to their durability, strength, and versatility. They are primarily used in the construction of wind turbines, solar panel frames, and the transmission of geothermal energy. Steel pipes provide the necessary structural support and stability required for these systems, ensuring their long-term functionality and reliability. Additionally, steel pipes are often used for transporting and distributing renewable energy sources, such as natural gas and hydrogen, further contributing to the overall efficiency and sustainability of these systems.
- Yes, steel pipes can be used for the construction of tunnels. Steel pipes are commonly used in tunnel construction for various purposes such as drainage, ventilation, and utility installations. They are strong, durable, and can withstand high pressures and loads, making them suitable for tunnel applications. Additionally, steel pipes can be easily fabricated, installed, and maintained, making them a popular choice in tunnel construction projects.
- The common standards for manufacturing steel pipes include the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards, and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards. These standards cover various aspects such as material composition, mechanical properties, dimensions, testing procedures, and quality control requirements to ensure the consistency and reliability of steel pipes.
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.
- Steel pipes are typically measured and labeled based on their outside diameter (OD) and wall thickness. The measurement is usually expressed in millimeters or inches. The label includes these dimensions, such as "2-inch OD, 1/8-inch wall thickness." Additionally, the length of the pipe may also be included in the labeling, ranging from standard lengths like 6 meters or 20 feet.
- Steel pipes are commonly used in the manufacturing of solar power systems for various purposes. They are used to support and secure solar panels, providing a sturdy framework for installation. Steel pipes are also used for the transportation of fluids, such as water or heat transfer fluids, within the solar power system. Additionally, steel pipes are utilized in the construction of solar power plant infrastructure, including the installation of mounting structures and foundations. Overall, steel pipes play a crucial role in the manufacturing and functioning of solar power systems.
- Steel pipes are commonly used in the construction of wastewater treatment plants due to their durability, strength, and corrosion resistance. These pipes are used to transport wastewater from different points within the treatment plant, such as pipes for raw sewage, sludge, and treated water. Additionally, steel pipes are also used for structural purposes, such as supporting tanks and other equipment. Overall, steel pipes play a crucial role in the efficient and reliable operation of wastewater treatment plants.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like