high-density rock wool board
1.Non-combustibility A1 GB Testing
2.Heat and sound Insulation
- Q:How about the appearance of glass wool, mineral wool and asbestos?
- A fluffy short staple fiber made from mineral material. Including rock wool and slag cotton. Melting natural rock or metallurgical slag in a cupola or a pool furnace, etc. by blowing or centrifuging.
- Q:What are the exterior wall insulation materials?
- Extrusion board; this material will be better than the introduction of the benzene board, heat preservation is much stronger, so compared to higher than the price.
- Q:Does water paint spray fire in underground space?
- Waterborne paint itself is waterproof, unlike oil paint as security for.
- Q:What are the building thermal insulation materials in general?
- Qinglong hollow glass micro bead heat insulation technology is composed of hollow glass beads inorganic insulation mortar, impermeable crack mortar, alkali resistant fiberglass mesh cloth (or galvanized steel mesh) is composed of three parts, the core part is hollow bead mortar, thermal insulation mortar insulation for the past, empty valley clefts and low strength. Our company in recent years development and improvement, through the selection and adjustment of raw materials imported additives were modified to form a double micro structure inside the product, the material has the characteristics and functions of lightweight plastering mortar, excellent thermal insulation, heat insulation performance of the material is stable, excellent fireproof performance, convenient construction, is at present, the products of similar products.
- Q:What are the differences and prices between rock wool board and mineral wool board?
- Its main chemical components are silica, three, two aluminum oxide, calcium oxide, Magnesium Oxide, and a small amount of iron oxide, etc., and a small amount of phenolic resin is added to make the molding;
- Q:Fireproof rock wool board can be used as firewall?
- Rock wool board mainly by hydrophobic rock wool board pendulum method for production of insulation layer material, composite rock wool board is the natural rocks such as gabbro, Xuan Wuyan, dolomite, iron ore, aluminum and vanadium as the main raw materials, inorganic fiber adding binder, hydrophobic agent by high temperature melting, made of fiber the implementation of standards, GB/T25975-2010 is "building exterior insulation rock wool products"; rock cotton in the industrial slag blast furnace slag such as slag, phosphorus slag and fly ash as the main raw material, inorganic fiber after remelting fibrosis made. This paper introduces the main A-fire exterior wall external insulation system on the market (the following text from Chinese architectural design and Research Institute of standards "exterior insulation construction" Standard No. 10J121) the implementation of standards is GB/T11835-2007 "insulation rock wool, slag wool and their products".
- Q:What is mineral fiber cotton? Yes, it's insulation.
- Mineral wool, glass wool, rock wool, slag including cotton (cotton), aluminum silicate fiber, alumina fiber, can be classified according to the production process of products use or use temperature etc..
- Q:Advantages of exterior wall energy saving and environmental protection heat insulation coating
- 1, rock wool board, inorganic refractory class A, thermal conductivity of 0.041-0.045, fire retardant, moisture absorption, insulation effect is poor;2, inorganic active insulation refractory grade A, thermal conductivity of 0.050-0.055 fireproof insulation effect is good, the construction is simple (no mesh, mortar etc.), and buildings with life, water resistant anti cracking hollowing;3, ceramic insulation board, inorganic refractory grade A, thermal conductivity 0.08-0.10, fire retardant, non absorbent, easy construction, durable use;
- Q:The classification of exterior wall insulation and its main categories
- 1, exterior wall insulation usually(1) external thermal insulation of plate;(2) polyurethane rigid foam exterior insulation;(3) polyphenyl granule external thermal insulation;(4) inorganic insulation mortar external insulation;This is divided into small categories, such as sheet insulation, polystyrene board, inorganic insulation, expansion of glass beads2, rock wool exterior wall insulation, if there are rock wool board belongs to plate insulation, good combustion performance, good heat insulation performance, but relatively waterproof, bad, higher prices.Thin plastering exterior wall insulation does not indicate insulation material.Polyurethane insulation has been mentioned above, but the construction is not very convenient, and the combustion performance is poor and the price is higher.Polystyrene particles are good in every respect, and the only disadvantage is that the combustion performance can not reach the grade A (A1)
- Q:The difference between rock wool and mineral wool
- Originated in Hawaii. Rock wool products are high-quality basalt, dolomite as the main raw material, the high temperature above 1450 DEG after melting by four axis high speed centrifugal centrifuge international advanced fiber, and spray with a certain amount of binder, dustproof oil, water repellent cotton collector after collection, through the pendulum method, and three-dimensional method after cotton spreading curing, cutting, rock wool products form different specifications and applications.
We specialize in producing comprehensive chemical products and heat-preserving building materials. We are one of the leading key enterprises in researching, designing and producing refractory materials, thermal insulation materials and deadening.Our products are widely applied in thermoelectricity, construction, smelting, petroleum industry, shipping industry, space industry and refrigeration industry. Our company has passed the evaluation of ISO9001 certification. We have independent rights of import and export. Our products sell well in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We welcome you to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||29.00% Domestic Market
9.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
6.00% South Asia
6.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
4.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Southeast Asia
||CE Certificate;EC declaration;ISO Certificate;Fireproof Class A1;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range