General Information High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (Low Desk) KZB-602-2
Used for the automatically carton strapping, paper strapping in food, medical and hardware industries.
Can adjust the frame according to the size of the goods; suitable for different quality strapping tapes; can adjust the elasticity randomly.
Technical Data High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (Low Desk) KZB-602-2
Strapping Speed：≤3 s/strip
Arch Size： W800*H600mm
Power Supply：380V/50HZ 1000W
Machine Size： W2000*D800*H1400mm
Package: Package wooden carton
Packing of High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (Low Desk) KZB-602-2
Packed with wooden carton of customized size and then placed on the pallet.
Storage Of High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (Low Desk) KZB-602-2
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Remarks of High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (Low Desk) KZB-602-2
Due to machine development, above information may be changed at any time without prior notice. The actual specifications are according to the agreement between buyer and seller.
Service of High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (Low Desk) KZB-602-2
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope. We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
- Q:What is the delay time of the packer's cross sealing?
- You can debug it yourself, set up a parameter, such as a delay of 1 second or a few seconds, look at the action of sealing, you know what time it is.
- Q:What is the general packing cost of beer beverage packaging?
- Beer beverage hot shrink packaging generally use PE heat shrinkable film, packaging temperature is usually in accordance with the film material and thickness to set,
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- Generally speaking, gear reducer, planetary gear reducer, and the most common one, these equipment power is relatively small, and some need to take the brakes of the motor reducer
- Q:Food packaging process is not standardized, there is no responsibility?
- You can send me a picture of your product and the process, so that I can answer your question exactly. More than 70% of the candies on the market are now automatically packed.
- Q:Vacuum packing machine for cooked food: can whole chicken, whole goose and whole duck be packed?
- Sometimes, this wine packaging PigHead, with different types of vacuum packaging machine
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery and equipment?
- Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Can be used to shape complex products. The principle is similar to that of injection molding. One is used for thermosetting, heating and cooling in molds, one for thermoplastic, and the other for heating in the barrel and molding cooling in the mold.
- Q:Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic (vacuum forming) and what is the rotational molding
- Plastic forming and processing methodPlastic molding is an engineering technology, involves the plastic into all kinds of plastic products in the process. The transformation process tends to happen in one or more of the following conditions, such as polymer rheology and physical and chemical properties of the change.
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Vapor phase rust proof paper is coated with vapor phase corrosion inhibitor on the base of antirust base paper (surface like kraft paper, but with chloride ion and sulfate ion limit requirement)
We are glad to introduce our machines to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services. Guangdong Pearl River Delta in mainland China has a dozen of showroom / office. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range