General Information High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (High Desk) KZQ-602-1
Used for the automatically carton strapping, paper strapping in food, medical and hardware industries.
Can adjust the frame according to the size of the goods; suitable for different quality strapping tapes; can adjust the elasticity randomly.
Technical Data High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (High Desk) KZQ-602-1
Contracting Ability： 5-80KG
Stap Width： 9～15mm
Arch Size ： W850*H600mm
Power Supply： 380V/50HZ 750W/5A
Machine Size： W1410*D600*H1540mm
Package: Package wooden carton
Packing of High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (High Desk) KZQ-602-1
Packed with wooden carton of customized size and then placed on the pallet.
Storage Of High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (High Desk) KZQ-602-1
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Remarks of High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (High Desk) KZQ-602-1
Due to machine development, above information may be changed at any time without prior notice. The actual specifications are according to the agreement between buyer and seller.
Service of High Quality Auto Strapping Machine (High Desk) KZQ-602-1
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope. We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- Urea formaldehyde resinUre-aformaldehyde resinsUrea formaldehyde polymer. Also called urea formaldehyde resin. The cross-linking English abbreviation UF. molding, the product is insoluble and infusible thermosetting resin, urea formaldehyde resin cured phenolic resin than the color of light, translucent resistance, weak acid and weak alkali, good insulation properties, excellent wear resistance, low price but, in case of strong acid and strong alkali decomposition, weather resistance is poor. The name Beetle. urea and 37% formaldehyde aqueous solution can be obtained by the polycondensation of linear urea formaldehyde oligomer in catalytic acid or alkali industry, with alkali as catalyst, reaction temperature of about 95, the molar ratio of formaldehyde to urea as 1.2.0, to ensure that the resin curing reaction. The first step to generate and dimethylol urea, then hydroxymethyl amino and soluble resin by further condensation, if by acid catalysis, easy to cause the product to be stored to gel. In neutral condition. The linear UF resin for ammonium chloride Curing agent can be cured at room temperature. The molding powder at 130 to 160 DEG C heat curing accelerators such as zinc sulfate, trimethyl phosphate, two oxalic acid ethyl ester can accelerate the curing process. The urea formaldehyde resin is mainly used in the manufacture of molded plastic manufacturing, daily life products and appliance parts, also can be used as adhesive, paper and fabric sheet the pulp, plywood, decorative board and so on. Because of its light color and easy coloring, products often colorful and magnificent.
- Q:What is the working principle of the pillow packing machine?
- Some packaging machinery manufacturers, many varieties of products, in the purchase of packaging machines, I hope a device can pack all their own varieties
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the size of the parison forming pressure and the performance of the ceramic wall and floor tile products?Ceramic wall and floor tiles are usually formed by pressing. Domestic made for 30 tons, imported equipment has tons of suppression, 200 tons and 500 tons. In order to smooth accurate size, excellent products, must pay attention to the effect of powder properties and compression of products. That is to say, the quality of the floor tiles, billets, methods of preparation, and the quality of products and production scale and way of pressing machinery. As for pressing pressure, as the molding pressure decreases, the sintering shrinkage becomes smaller and the water absorption rate becomes smaller, the durability of the product should be improved. It should be noted that the pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure, stress, and density increase will cause unnecessary energy consumption, and cause compressed air to expand after pressure is canceled and cause excessive spalling.
- Q:The difference between wrapping and bagging is illustrated by the packing method,
- Wrapping machinery should have rolling, holding, brushing, packaging machinery, bagging, weighing, sealing.
- Q:Adjustment of flat knife for packing machine
- . This is the importance of after-sales service. Qingdao Xun packaging machine models, can meet the needs of all levels.
- Q:What are the structures of the packaging machinery?
- Is far from a professional engaged in "packaging machinery" research and development, production, sales as one of the multinational enterprise groups. It is the largest manufacturer of packaging machinery in china. Located in the Chinese science and Education City - Hefei, the geographical position is superior, the traffic condition is convenient, and the sale network extends the whole country. Is far from, with a group of the world's top machinery manufacturing R & D team, specializing in all walks of life packaging enterprises, for the efficient production of enterprises to provide power. It is a large enterprise that put forward the concept of packaging automation earlier in china. Brand with strong economic strength, first-class R & D level, advanced business philosophy and good brand service, more and more people all over the world are respected and trusted. The entire manufacturing process in full accordance with the highest standards of global manufacturing; at the same time according to the quality standard of global market development process, operating procedures and quality control system of production, all is "far Machinery" have reached world-class standards. "Far distance machinery" combines the characteristics of all kinds of products in China, such as packaging machinery, food packaging machines, two times packaging machines, powder packaging machines, particle packaging machines, liquid packaging machines, weighing machines, and so on. It is well received by Chinese enterprises!
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- Depending on the characteristics of your material, the speed is adjustable!
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Molding: mainly used for thermosetting resins. There is a special molding machine. Molding pressure is much greater than the above. The mold structure is also more complex.
- Q:Ask a mechanical question about the waste film recycling in the packaging machine
- It is recommended not to check the cursor, if the speed is stable, with the amount of speed (recommended to detect the angular speed of the drum) to detect, a closer speed will be smaller, you can do the implementation of the operation. If the speed is unstable, you can only use the scale. But the 2 one is marked out. The beginning and the end. A colleague detects the difference in velocity between the 2 displacements. The difference in speed means that the film is stretched and the excessive velocity is stopped directly, which means that the film has been stretched
- Q:What are the packing machines?
- They make packing equipment. There are many kinds of food packaging, sealing packaging, pillow type packaging machine. I hope I can help you.
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope.
We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||29% - 45%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 sets
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range