||100% Virgin material
High Quality 100% Virgin Material Colored Triple-wall Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet
Polycarbonate hollow sheet Features:
|High light transmission: up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass.|
|Excellent impact resistance: 250~300 times that of same thickness glass, 30 times that of acrylic sheeting.|
|Weather and UV resistant properties retained for years.: Temperature resistance range is -40°C ~ +120°C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.|
|Light weight: only 1/2 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping.|
|Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.|
|Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy.|
|Polycarbonate solid sheet is an engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.|
Made of Markrolon resin from Bayer
UV layer :one side UV protective layer
Packing : Two side PE protective film
Warranty: 10 years
Delivery Date: 7- 15 days
1) Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium,school,amusement center,hospital, ect.
2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy.
4) Advertising lamp boxes, sign board.
6) Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs.
7) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens.
8) Industrial Roofing and Glazing
9) Swimming Pools roofing/cover/sheet
Main Export Markets:
Asia,Australia,Central/South America,Eastern Europe,Mid East/Africa,North,America,Western Europe
- Q:where can you buy the plexiglass or plastic sheets that protect one from second story half walls that have spi?
- For okorder.com
- Q:I'm looking for a small amount of white, translucent, corrugated plastic sheeting in the LA area by tomorrow.
- Some where between 25 30 I stopped looking forward to an age.
- Q:Clear plastic sheet weed blocker?
- You might get by with it if you water properly. It would have been better to use porous heavy duty landscape fabric.
- Q:Ideas to reuse twin sheet plastic packaging?
- How about donating them to the homeless so that they can keep their possessions dry. Or using them for packaging for sandwiches. Maybe even use them as freezer bags. Or as a liner for a schoolbag to keep books protected from the rain. You could even use one to protect your laptop, inside or out, as a dustcover. Or a storage bag for all the loose pens that everyone has. If you wanted it a little more exciting, you could always colour a pattern on it using permanent marker...
- Q:Where can I find sheets of cuttable plastic?
- Michael's Crafts ;)))
- Q:Redgard vs 6mil Plastic Sheeting for tiling?
- The problem with using a paint-on barrier like Redgard is that if you miss a spot or if there are any breaks in the application, you have an entry point for moisture. Plastic sheeting on the other hand, is continuous and will seal uniformly unless there's a breach in it such as a cut or puncture. I would think the plastic sheeting would be easier to apply. That would be my choice.
- Q:Plastic gusset plate how to install the diagram?
- Mounting boom. The installation should meet several requirements: first, and the bearing capacity of the hangers should be straight enough; secondly, we should advance to suspender rust; boom from the keel end shall not exceed 300mm, otherwise should be added if you need additional boom, boom, best lap welding, the main keel to avoid falling;
- Q:PVC how dirty is the plastic board? Can it be cleaned soon?
- With detergent, cloth wipe, can not use days, water, detergents, etc., a rub becomes a flower. Absolute alcohol is not as good as it can be used
- Q:How print on plastic sheet using epson deskjet printer?
- Ink needs to absorb into the surface of the media in order to dry. Thermal plastic sheet is far to smooth for ink to adhere to. You will not be able to print properly onto thermal plastic sheeting.
- Q:Can Inkjet printers print on clear plastic sheets?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can Inkjet printers print on clear plastic sheets? In the past, I would print on 8.5 x 11 clear plastic sheets (about as thick or a little thicker than paper) using a LasorJet printer and had good results. Except when it was too thin and the heat tended to kind of curl or warp it. Will inkjet printers print on the same material?...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range