Wire Braided Hydraulic Hose
Construction: this hose shall consist of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber, a single steel wire braid reinforcement, and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover.
Applications: this section covers hose for use with petroleum
Temperature range: -40℃ to 100℃
Minimum bend radius
High oil/ fuel/ gasoline/petrol /hydraulic fluid resistance performance synthetic rubber
One or two high tensile synthetic yarn braids reinforcement or steel wire reinforcement
Weather protective, heat and oil resistant synthetic rubber. (corrugated finishing)
-30C to 120C
Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Grey
Cloth surface or smooth surface
Variety of application for delivery of gasoline,kerosene,diesel oil,lubricating and other mineral oil.
Packaged by plastic woven bag or carton
- Q:What is a rubber core pulling method?
- The hose shall be filled with water or gas at a pressure of 0.5 0.8N / mm before pouring concrete. At this point, the hose diameter can be increased by about 3mm. When pouring concrete, the vibrating bar should not touch the hose, and should check the pressure of the water meter regularly. If there is any change, the pressure must be filled.Smoke tube longer than tube core pulling slightly later. Before the pipe is pumped, the water is lowered and the pipe section is reduced, and the pipe can be drawn away from the concrete. The order of pumping is usually first, then first, then first, then straight.
- Q:Method for inserting glass tube into rubber tube when assembling instrument
- If the outer diameter of the two glass tube to be connected is greatly different, the method can be used repeatedly to connect the glass tube into a channel or to be connected by a socket inserting method.In addition to the use of rubber sheathed outside the glass tube, can also be used for plastic pipe glass tube is sheathed, however, due to the elastic rubber pipe plastic pipe as well, so for sheathing plastic pipe with small diameter should be equal to the outer diameter of the glass tube.In addition, the use of plastic pipe sleeve glass tube should be adopted heat law, that is, the plastic pipe heating expansion and glass tube connection, and should not be rigidly inserted.Finally, because of the poor elasticity of the plastic tube, it is easy to age, harden and brittle, so when the glass pipe is connected with the plastic sleeve, the sealing measures must be adopted for the sleeve joint, and the sealing is usually done by gluing or waxing.
- Q:Excuse me: how can a pen with a rubber tube attract more ink?
- First suck some of the hose, and then put the pen flat in the ink. It's OK inside
- Q:What's the smell of petrol in the car and the trunk?! Especially after a long drive!
- Leaks sometimes occur at the interface of the gasoline pipe, and then gasoline fumes may enter the vehicle through the air-conditioning system. If gasoline is found in the car, check the interface of the fuel line. It's easy to see just open the hood. Because once the leakage occurs, a long time will appear in the surface of a layer of sludge. This problem is also good to solve, as long as the interface is tightened or repaired, just OK!
- Q:Hose connector JB1885-77 what is the standard?
- The pipe joint oil sheet, wool, steel board, combined sealing washer or sealant leak, whatever the material, should first check the seal is damaged, and rough conditions such as deformation, aging, and then take corresponding measures.
- Q:How far is the gas cooker from the gas riser in the kitchen?
- Rubber hose for gas shall use oil resistant rubber hose, length of 1.2-1.5 meters, length not exceeding 2 meters.
- Q:How can the rubber tube be used properly and how to use it properly?
- Due to the aging hose burst of high temperature oil. Operation engineering machinery, hydraulic system for power loss and oil heating, and the influence of the outside temperature (especially in summer), the sharp increase in oil. The oil using high temperature, banana aging, elastic variation, decline the strength and sealing performance, the hose will soon burst. Therefore, during the operation, when the hydraulic system temperature is too high, too fast, should identify the reasons, be excluded; summer homework, especially in continuous operation, should take necessary measures to cool down.
- Q:Production process and raw material of rubber
- The relationship between tensile strength and rubber structure: a large force between molecules, such as polar and rigid groups; the molecular weight increases, increasing the fan Edward force, the chain segment is not easy to slip, the equivalent of molecules formed between physical crosslinking points with the molecular weight increased, the tensile strength increased to a certain extent reached equilibrium; microstructure the molecular structure, such as the effect of cis - and trans structure;
- Q:How often do the oil - resistant rubber pipes undergo atmospheric pressure testing?
- Hydraulic test verification pressure test: Test hose and assembly under verification pressure, continue 30s-60s, whether to produce leakage, deformation and damage. Compression deformation test: keep 1 minutes under the specified pressure (work pressure, verification pressure or other pressure below the proof pressure), measure the length and diameter of the hose, twist angle and bend. Bursting pressure test: Determination of the pressure at which the hose burst during the specified step-up rate. Leak test: save 5min at 70% of the minimum blast pressure, and check again and again for leaks or damage. Due to the fact that water is often used in tests, the pressure and leakage pressure at normal temperatures may be slightly lower at normal temperatures.
- Q:How to determine the tensile strength of GB rubber joint?
- The tensile strength of adhesive joints that can resist the ultimate capacity rubber tensile failure, tensile test piece refers to fracture when the unit section of the load, also known as tensile strength, tensile strength, unit MPa (MPa). Tensile strength is generally used as the main physical and mechanical standard in rubber joint industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range