1. Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition.
2. High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability.
1. Manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 certified plant
2. High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
3. Output power tolerance of +/-3%
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Can somebody list some of the materials used for making solar cells?
- Silicon is one of the most important and expensive materials to make solar cells.
- Q:How does solar cell technology apply to our daily life?
- Solar cells are used to make solar modules which generate electrical power from sunlight,
- Q:Where can I buy the 156x156mm high efficiency poly solar cells assembly?
- 156x156mm high efficiency poly solar cells assembly is usually very easy to get, all you need to do is to post your need online, and the suppliers will come to you.
- Q:Are there any library or exhibition halls where I can show students at school how the solar cells works?
- There is a solar cell power generation station nearby the main road, where there is also a exhibition center showing the process of how the solar cell works. I guess that place is the best place for you to go.
- Q:How much does a solar cell cost?
- Figuring out exactly the cost of the solar system you have can take a little detective work.
- Q:What is the pollution of solar cells?
- dry batteries and alkaline batteries to dry batteries and batteries, for example, to study its composition. We use spare time to open a piece of carbon zinc battery and found that the surface is made of zinc cylinder (according to the information that, in order to increase the toughness of zinc sheet strength, slow down the corrosion of zinc film to extend battery life, In the addition of aluminum,
- Q:What is 3d solar cell? And anybody know any manufacturers?
- 3d solar cell is 3-dimensional silicon solar cell, which is is designed to maximize the conversion of sunlight into electricity.
- Q:Solar panel resistance is changed with what
- the lower the ambient temperature, the smaller the internal resistance of the battery, power generation The higher the effect; the other hand, the higher the temperature, the greater the internal resistance, the lower the efficiency.
- Q:What is the most commonly used material for solar cells?
- In terms of energy conversion efficiency and sustainability, the silicon and polycrystalline silicon cells are superior to amorphous silicon cells. Polycrystalline silicon conversion efficiency is low, but the price is cheaper.
- Q:Where can I buy solar cells?
- Maybe at the local equipment shop?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range