High brightness p12 led display outdoor
1.Full color,use for outdoor
LED Pixel parameter
Lamp ( Red, Green,Blue)
R:G:B/3:6:1, In order to reach the best white balance effect.
Whole LED display Parameter
Best viewing distanse
Video, Text, Graphics, etc
HDTV,NTSC, PAL, S-video, VGA
4096 levels Shades
10Hz – 3000Hz (adjustable)
1000 Watt / m²
Lifetime of LEDs
More than 100,000 Hours
AC220V / 380V+10%
(three items and five lines
Exchange frame speed
Vertical Viewing Angle
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Way of Drive
1/4 scan constant current
To be synchronized with computer monitor
>7500cd / m² ( adjustable )
Requirement of System environment
- 20°C~ 60°C, 10% - 90%RH
For 5 types of line(IBDN), no more than 150 meters; for fiber, no more than 5000 meters.
Stable performance,wide applicability, high brightness, superb performance/price ratio.
1.High brightness enables longer viewing distance and ensures the spectators far from the screen can still enjoy what is shown.
2.Superb performance/price ratio offers you both top notch quality and reasonable price, maximizing the value of your investment.
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- P generally represents the pixel pitch, and P followed by the value of the two mainly refers to the distance between the pixels, usually called the point spacing. And the smaller the value of this point spacing, the higher the unit pixel, the more clear the display screen.
- Q:IPS screen and LED screen difference
- Simply said IPS screen perspective wider, more wide color gamut, suitable for mapping and see high-definition movies, the drawback is a higher delay, play the game is not to force the shadow. Suitable for making pictures or watching movies.
- Q:Led display brightness is not enough because of what are the reasons
- Display screen software which can adjust the brightness of the display. If you use the time for a long time, there are reasons for light failure, it is recommended to consider replacement
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- LED display density refers to the LED display per square display the number of pixels, such as P10 model LED display is 10,000 pixels per square point, P16 model refers to the display refers to 3906 pixels per square point.
- Q:Led display and led lighting What is the difference?
- D display and led lighting are two LED as a light source. The main difference between the two is: to achieve different functions. Led display is the use of dot matrix module, through the red, green and blue combination of three colors using the control system to achieve text, video, pictures and other content display. Led lighting is the main pursuit of brightness and white balance.
- Q:LED display a board dark light how is it?
- Measure the power supply module voltage low, adjust the fine-tuning (power module close to the indicator light at the fine) to make the voltage to the standard.
- Q:LED display power can not be displayed properly
- Check and confirm that the serial cable used to connect the controller is loose or off. (If the black during the loading process, it is likely that because of this cause, that is, during the communication process due to loose communication line and interrupted, so the screen black. Do not think that the display body is not moving, the line can not be loose, please It is important to check the problem quickly.
- Q:How to identify the quality of led display quality
- Masks, kit problems: the mask of the ink and consistency of the direct impact of the display led display, if the ink is good, led the quality of light, basically shows that there is not much problem.
- Q:LED display power supply how to configure how many units with the plate is calculated.
- Upstairs are said that the P10, if you do not use the P10 it I tell you how to calculate the power of a board. Generally you take a lamp beads 0.02A to count, a board on the total lamp beads * 0.02, if the board is 4 sweep with the band / 4,8 sweep of the 8, the static is not removed to get a board of power
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- Ie the effective screen is the diagonal size representation. And the aspect ratio of 16: 9 is that we say widescreen, the unit is inches. From this we can calculate the scale factor. (The old TV used in the ratio of 4: 3 also we said the narrow screen)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range