1）Specifications of Handrail Balustrade with Bracket
Handrail Balustrade with Bracket
Stainless Steel 304/316 or Carbon Steel
Satin / Mirror polished or PVDF Coating
50 Piece/ Pieces
2）Features of Stand Handrail Balustrade with Bracket
870mm,950mm,1000mm,1050mm or other heights.
30000 Piece/ Pieces per month
Flexible Package + Wooden Crate
20~35 Days after Deposit
Asia, America, Europe, Africa, markets.
3) Usage of Handrail Balustrade with Bracket
Handrail Tube, Glass Clamp or Handrail Bracket
Handrail Tube thickness
Bridge Railings / Handrails, Deck Railings / Handrails,
Porch Railings / Handrails, Stair Railings / Handrails
4) Terms of Purchasing Handrail Balustrade with Bracket
EXW, FOB, CIF, CFR
T/T or L/C
5) Pictures of Handrail Balustrade with Bracket
- Q:Indoor and outdoor railing height
- The height of the railing is different at home and abroad, and the standard is indoors and outdoors. In the country, the height of the indoor railing is 900mm-1000mm, the height of the outdoor is 1000mm-1100mm, which in the kindergarten, primary staircase stainless steel railings can be built in the form of double-track handrails for adults and children; May be heightened as appropriate. When the staircase width of more than 1.4 meters, should be set double railings handrails, more than 2.4 meters, the need to add a railing in the middle of the handrail. Living buildings, railings should not have a large gap or climbing the crosspiece.
- Q:How long is the floor rails from the wall?
- 10 ~ 15 smart
- Q:How does the staircase handrail gauge work?
- The top 1 run generally have a horizontal section, also calculated according to figure
- Q:Staircase handrail size how much
- When the width of the staircase is greater than 1650mm (three streams), there should be additional wall handrails. When the width of the staircase is more than 2200mm (four strands), the middle armrest should be added.
- Q:What is the difference between armrest and railing? Where is the armrest, which is the railing?
- Handrails are generally horizontal, railing is vertical. If you buy it, whether it is that the handrail or railing is your picture of this product
- Q:What is the difference between a railing and a handrail?
- Railings on the side of the platform, handrails on the side of the stairs
- Q:The latest specification railings railings handrail height
- In the "residential design norms" and "Civil Design General" in the requirements of low-rise, multi-storey residential balcony railings should not be less than 1.05m high, high-rise, high-rise residential balcony railing net height should not be less than 1.10m. Some designers in the determination of the closed balcony design height that the balcony has been closed, the function of the same room, then the height can be designed according to the height of the windowsill to ensure that 0.90 meters can be, and that take for granted the practice does not meet the "residential design specifications" Section 3.7.3 requires that the enclosed balconies (panels) should also meet the requirements of the balcony railings. Mainly because the closed balcony did not change the human heart and the human body center of gravity requirements. Design practice is often to increase the inner area, pick out the north to the balcony as part of the kitchen, although the design and construction are closed balcony, but also should be considered 1.05 m high fence. Balcony is the balcony, the current closed balcony in the future may also be open, the necessary safety height can not be changed, in order to avoid the occurrence of security risks, other features of the balcony balustrade height should also be designed in accordance with the requirements of the house. The height of the balcony railings increases with the height of the building.
- Q:General Iron staircase handrail how much money one meter.
- See fancy, complex 300 to 500 yuan a meter, simply in the 120 to 200 yuan a meter, but also to see what materials to do, different prices are different materials.
- Q:Would like to ask the balcony railings that better
- Stainless steel. These two materials are usually divided into 202 and 304 two, the price difference between the two half, stainless steel style single, color monotonous, so the model is not easy to distinguish, in general because 202 easy to rust, so the coastal city usually Use 304, inland can use 202.
- Q:How to handle stainless steel handrails
- Stainless steel staircase handrail, is a kind of home for the more common inside, in fact, the so-called stainless steel staircase handrail, especially like the kind of traces of handrails should belong to the kind of stainless steel, it is a way to use TIG welding machine welding, and then use the sand mill flat smooth, and finally the most critical polishing machine with a polishing, the final effect is that you can not see the mark of the stainless steel staircase handrail: in the Choose the decoration and construction of staircase materials, but also need to pay attention to is that the home is the elderly and children. Under normal circumstances, the elderly and children of the family, it is best to avoid the use of steel and iron stairs, stairs steps do not do too high, the staircase handrails are best made arc, do not have too sharp edges and corners, staircase pedal The best choice.
Researching, designing, manufacturing and marketing construction hardare for 18 years. Professional technician service, with 300 domestic patents, and 50 oversea patents. Envolved in famous projects around the world, such as Beijing National Stadium,Burj Khalifa; High quality with competitive price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Dongguan City, China
|Annual Output Value
|| Above CNY ￥1.7 billion
||ASIA;AMERICAN CONTINENT; EUROP; AFRICA;AUSTRALIA
||Certificate of Registration; ISO9001:2008; China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessent- Laboratory Accreditation Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|| Yantian Port; Chiwan Port; Shekou Port; SunGang Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|| English; Chinese
|No. of Production Lines
|| 9 manufactural departments
|| Technician service; pre-sales service; after sales service
|Product Price Range