NL AC Low 51
Our trade mark is Netlift and Hand Pallet Truck with Low Height Working.
Capacity: 1500 KG
Our trade mark is Netlift and Hand Pallet Truck with Low Height Working. Capacity: 1500 KGMinium Fork Height: 51 mmYou may contact our sales team or further demands
1. Product Description
|construction electric winch 380v with remote control |
yelow/red(various colors options)
Trial Order small quantity for retail and wholesale are accepted
Air,Sea,Express (door to door shipping EMS FEDEX UPS DHL )
Production Lead Time:
Usually 5-20 Days after order confirmed
1pcs/nude packing as customers' packing is welcome
Min. lowered height(mm)
Lifting height (mm)
Fork length (mm)
Overall width (mm)
Dia of steering wheels (mm)
Dia of loading roller (mm)
Net weight (Kg)
Loading quantity of 20DC container(pcs)
- Q:What is the tonnage of a few tons of forklifts?
- There are more than 10 tons of forklifts in the harbor, as well as the container size forklift. The standard forklift truck is usually one ton, two tons and three tons. Special choice in addition to the standard forklifts, forklift with a container for container operations, points into the tank container forklift forklift (2 ~ 5 t), the empty container stacking forklift (7 ~ 10 t) and a tank full of loading and unloading container forklift (20 ~ 42 (t). Each rating of the forklift truck crane quality refers to the cargo weight within the standard load center distance forklift, forklift truck door frame, vertical lifting by forklift standard lifting height (hoisting height provisions in China standard is 3000 mm) when lifting the quality of the goods. User when choosing forklift tonnage, therefore, should be based on the center of gravity of the loading and unloading goods compared with the size of the forklift truck standard load center, such as cargo center of gravity is equal to or less than the standard forklift load center distance, is the selected forklift lifting quality rating equal to or higher than the goods quality. If the center of mass of the cargo is greater than the standard load center of the forklift truck, the loading curve of the forklift truck will be determined according to the loading curve of the forklift truck.
- Q:What procedures are required for a forklift licence
- You need to buy the invoice and the certificate from the new car, and every car has to fail, especially if the lights are OK. Then look for the quality technical supervision bureau, fill in a form, they send someone to come and check once!
- Q:What should 80V force forklift voltage current be?
- Side forklift Powered by diesel engine, the carrying capacity is 3.0-6.0 tons. In the case of not turning, the ability to take the goods directly from the side and fork, therefore, the main purpose is to take the long line of goods such as wood bar, steel bar and so on.
- Q:Why do you lean forward when you're driving with a forklift?
- Brother, who teaches, look at that book, forklift, pallet fork it is forbidden to forward, should receive the back, at least if is flat, not in order to facilitate and cause accidents.
- Q:What needs to be paid for forklift?
- Take a look at the performance parameters of forklift, and choose the right forklift for your own needs, raising the height, and the tonnage is two important parameters! The operation of forklift is not difficult, the training is completely unnecessary, if it is not driving, you can choose the hydraulic car, the operation is simple, no clutch control!
- Q:What are the rules for the forklift
- I don't know what you are talking about, a forklift 2 years certificate, 3 months maintenance! The average speed limit is 5 kilometers.
- Q:What are the traffic rules for forklifts
- The center of gravity of the cargo - the front wheel of the forklift truck is the anchor point for the weight of the forklift and the weight of the cargo. If the goods and the weight of the forklift truck, and the focus of front wheel to the respective distance and fairly, the forklift front wheel will play the role of a seesaw strong point. If the loading of the goods to support the weight of the goods distance of the distance is far, will make the forklift and the weight of the goods is transferred to the outside of the front wheel, is likely to result in forklift truck overturned. Of course, on the other hand, if the goods to the center of gravity of the near point, will make the whole center of gravity of the forklift and goods in the back of strong point, at that time, there is no risk of forklift truck overturned
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift and a forklift?
- Forklifts are used in construction sites and construction materials, for loading and sometimes for shoveling and shoveling and surface flattening. Forklift is used for loading and unloading of goods, such as cargo yard, warehouse, wharf and railway station. The warehouse is typically used for forklifts, and of course, if it is a warehouse for building materials such as sand, it is a forklift truck.
- Q:What's the difference between a forklift?
- In the labor bureau, it is shown that the laborer has the knowledge and skills necessary to engage in a particular occupation. It is laborer qualification certificate of employment, office, practice, is unit of choose and employ persons is the main basis of recruitment, hiring workers, and overseas employment, foreign labor service cooperation, personnel skill levels notary valid documents. Mainly used to adjust wages.
- Q:What is the invoice for the forklift truck
- First, the official VAT invoice. Note of development tickets: Invoice time Must be in a specified time limit to issue special VAT invoices, shall not be earlier or later, such as advance payment, collection of honour, entrust a bank payment and settlement way for on the date of dispatch; The date of receipt of the payment by means of delivery of the payment of the goods; The date of receipt of the contract agreed upon by credit and instalments; The day of receipt of the consignment by the trustee in order to deliver the goods to others.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range