Specification of Hammer Crusher for sand making
600 × 600 × 900
800 × 800 × 1000
1750 × 1840
900 × 900 × 1200
2268 × 2 130
1000 × 1000 × 1000
2100 × 2380
1000 × 1000 × 1500
Usage of Hammer Crusher for sand making:
1.Hammer crusher(hammer mill) are applicable for various hard and fragile materials,such as
limestone, coal, salt,gypsum,alum,brick and tile,etc.
2.The crushing compressive strength of materials should not be in excess of 150Mpa.
3.Hammer crusher is mainly used in industries such as cement, coal separation,electricity generation,
building materials and compound fertilize,etc.
4.And hammer crusher can crush materials with different sizes into equal particle,which favors
the next procedure.
5.The advantages of hammer crusher are reliable mechanical structure,high productivity and
The impact crusher crushes materials with impact force. When the materials enter the blow bar area, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharge from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The machine employs self-weigh security device in its back frame. When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.
Picture of Hammer Crusher for sand making:
- Q:What are the structural principles of an inertial vibrating screen?
- SZ type inertial vibrating sieve can be used in ore dressing plant, coal preparation plant and coking plant to screen ore, coal and coke, and the maximum particle size of the material is 100mm.The main difference between SXG type inertial vibrating screen and SZ type inertial vibrating screen is that the screen box of the sieve is hoisted by a spring suspension device. The motor drives the main shaft of the vibrator through a triangle belt, and the circular motion of the sieve is caused by the centrifugal force produced by the unbalanced weight of the vibrator. The sieve is suitable for the sieving of ores and coals.
- Q:Why is the efficiency of the high frequency linear vibrating screen better?
- High frequency high frequency linear vibrating screen, vibration motor speed of 3000 rpm. Because the motor speed of the high frequency and high frequency linear vibrating screen is high, the vibration frequency of the screening machine is higher, and the more materials are processed in unit time, so the output is higher than the ordinary high frequency linear vibrating screen.
- Q:What is the sieving box of the vibrating screen?.
- On the other hand, with the cover, dust can be prevented from entering, and the diffusion of powder particles in screening can also be prevented.
- Q:What's the function of the vibrating screen motor?
- The motor is the driving source of the vibrating screen, which drives the eccentric mechanism to rotate at high speed and generates centrifugal force (Ji Zhenli). Vibration force is transmitted to a mechanical device to produce vibration.Vibrating motor drive for vibrating screen. Vibration motor is a vibration source which is combined with power source and mechanical vibration source. The centrifugal inertia force generated by high-speed rotation of eccentric block makes vibration motor generate exciting force.
- Q:Where is the thin oil shaker?
- Thin oil shaker mainly has1., high processing capacity, high screening efficiency;2 、 the vibrator is lubricated by bearings, thin oil lubrication, and external block eccentric structure. The utility model has the advantages of large exciting force, small bearing load, low temperature, small noise, etc. (bearing temperature rise is less than 35 DEG);
- Q:How can eccentric wheels be justified only if a vibrating screen with one eccentric wheel is installed?
- It is also necessary to consider changing the material of the normally cracked parts. A softer, less easily cracked material shall be used to reverse the area where it is to be split.
- Q:Why are the vibrating motors installed in different locations?
- The structure of linear vibrating screen is relatively simple, mainly composed of a damping spring, a screen box, motor pedestal, vibration motor, screen, screen frame, a support frame, and the installation method of motor linear vibration shaker can according to different customers, the size of the material characteristics of the site, flexible selection of equipment installed on the top, on both sides of the bottom, etc..There are a variety of problems in the use of vibration motors. In these problems, the majority of failures are caused by the failure of customers to understand the installation and use of vibrating motors or vibrating screens.
- Q:Sieve classification of linear vibrating screen
- (1), the screen surface wear small, although the largest block is added to the sieve screen surface of all material and one of the largest, but the screen is often composed of steel bar is not easy to wear, and to protect the pores below the screen surface; (2), high efficiency fine material screening level, because the pores to screen surface the small number of materials; (3), less breakage of coarse level material in the sieve surface process, because the coarse level material can quickly from the screening process is identified, which is important point of coal sieving; (4), because the screen surface is multilayered, so the screening device arranged more compact.
- Q:What is the purpose of using a vibrating screen?
- Efficient and convenient screening of materials, to achieve grading purposes!
- Q:Can the 37KW frequency converter start the 30KW vibrating screen motor?
- Yes, but pay attention to modify the motor parameters of the inverter, for example, motor power, motor current, etc., you need to see the frequency converter manual
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range