H.264 HD 720P P2P Wireless IP Camera XXC53100-T White
Built-in microphone and one line out (two way audio)
12 pcs IR LEDs, 12 meter vision at night
All-round monitoring with Pan/Tilt control, Horizontal: 270°-355°& Vertical: 90°-120°
Support WiFi (need to setup with wire connection before wireless)
1Mega Color CMOS Sensor
Video Size Max
3.6mm, F:2.4 (IR Lens)
Built-in Microphone (two way audio)
Line out x 1
Image Frame Rate
15fps (VGA), 30fps (QVGA)
1280*720(720P)640 x 480(VGA), 320 x 240(QVGA)
Flip Mirror Images
Vertical / Horizontal
50Hz, 60Hz or Outdoor
One 10/100Mbps RJ-45
WiFi/ IEEE 802.11b/g
802.11b: 11Mbps(Max.), 802.11g: 54Mbps(Max.)
Support up to 32G, not included
camera will record in SD card automatically
5 Watts (Max.)
0° ~ 55°C (14°F ~ 122°F)
20% ~ 85% non-condensing
-10°C ~ 60° (14°F ~ 140°F)
0% ~ 90% non-condensing
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Horizontal: 270°-355°& Vertical: 90°-120°
12 IR LEDs, Night visibility up to 12 meters
Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Color: Black/White Optional
Packing & Delivery
1 x - P2P Wireless IP Camera XXC53100-T
1x - Antenna
1x - Bracket
1x - Adapter
1x - CD (software + manual) x 1
30PCS CTN size：605x 380x 490mm
Gift Box Size：182x 155x 115mm
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Monitor how the camera is connected
- 1. Monitoring camera is a professional video surveillance equipment, but the professional monitoring equipment is also necessary to connect the professional cable? Of course, only with a professional transmission cable to achieve the best results, but in the requirements of the quality is not necessarily a hundred points with the network cable can also monitor the transmission of video, then how to use the network cable connection monitoring camera? This article will be for how to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera and the network cable to connect some of the advantages of the camera to do a simple introduction for your reference. How to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera wiring convenience, cable utilization is high. An ordinary super five cable, there are four pairs of twisted pair, you can simultaneously transmit 4 video signals, or 3 video, 1 control signal; and cable lay better than coaxial cable laying.
- Q:Why mobile phone surveillance camera is always not online
- Can be connected to the switch through the NVR recorder, the use of the display connected to the video recorder can be seen at any time to monitor the recorded screen images, remote users can log on IPC domain name to IPC to watch, control, management and video. Remote user login IPC can be through the web browser (IE) and the corresponding video centralized management software to achieve, the operation is very convenient, so that you can use the normal network camera.
- Q:How to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera?
- 2, some camera is a digital camera, direct use of cable digital transmission of video, cameras and video recorders are connected through the network cable on the switch, are transmitted through the network video.
- Q:What is the meaning of the camera uid?
- Uid is the user code is registered when you are automatically generated in the database inside. The
- Q:What is the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- If it is a network camera is a network cable on it, the network camera to install the pickup, audio, video signals transmitted through the network.
- Q:What's the difference between a dome camera, a gun camera and a dome camera in security monitoring?
- Hemisphere is generally installed ceiling, the bolt is installed on the wall, whether with infrared light, the size of the lens according to the actual situation and customer requirements to consider. The dome can be rotated 360 degrees, set the preset position can be automatically cruise, you can automatically zoom to the center of the scene picture auto focus, keep the image clear, you can also manually focus.
- Q:What's the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 3. Camera effect: monitoring with the camera, generally require high clarity, because the current computer camera commonly used sensor chip is Micron or modern photographic chip, these two kinds of chip camera, clarity are similar, if the use of 5 glass Lens, then the requirements are less stringent occasions are generally able to meet the basic requirements, and 30 frames per second speed is basically able to meet the monitoring needs. If you need better clarity, you can use the physical dynamic 1.3 million camera (not online nonsense 1.3 million, need to emphasize that the sensor chip and interface chip support physical dynamic 1.3 million camera, can really be considered 1.3 million ), This camera is generally better imaging results than the use of magnesium light and modern sensor chip camera, can get better than the average physical 350,000 camera effect, but the bandwidth occupied and CPU occupancy rate is very high. So easy to monitor the camera system easy to use.
- Q:How to use video surveillance video surveillance
- Forget to tell you, a decoder card (4 Road Dahua) 1200 yuan, 300 yuan conversion interface.
- Q:Monitor the flash indicator on the DVR panel
- Which lights are flashing? Hard disk lights and network lights flash is normal
- Q:What is the name of the camera with the monitor?
- Called the probe, you have to look at the name of the device, do this thing too many manufacturers, the shape is the same, this is considered behind
we've grown into a fully automated manufacturer providing fast, high-quality OEM/ODM services in CCTV systems. Our products include: CCTV CCD Cameras, Wireless CCTV cameras, stand alone DVRs, DVR cards, high speed domes, IP cameras, Video servers, CCTV lenses, CCTV housings, CCTV brackets, Surveillance power supplies, Video baluns, multiplexers, color quads and other related products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Eastern and Western Europe, Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range