Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
high quality wooden case
Material: WCB, LCB, WC6. WC9, C5, CF8M, CF8, CF3, CF3M.Etc.
Design And Manufacture: API 600, API 6D, BS1414
Face To Face (End To End): ANSI B16.10, API 6D
Flanged Connection: ANSI B16.5
Butt Welded End: ANSI B16.25
Test And Inspection: API 598, API 6D
Materials For Main Parts:
A193-B7 A320-L7 A193-B8
A194-2H A194-7 A194-8
- Q:Why is gate valve or butterfly valve used for water pump?
- General pressure is small, use the butterfly valve, when the pressure is big, use the gate valve. The two main function of the valve is to adjust the flow and easy to overhaul.Zibo Boshan new Duke water supply equipment
- Q:Gate valve z11h/y-16 what does that mean?
- Product Name: internal thread gate valveItem number: Z11HProduct specification: DN15-50Product pressure: 1.6MPa-2.5MPaMaterial: cast iron, cast steel, stainless steelInternal thread gate valve nominal pressure 2.5Mpa, applicable temperature range -20-232-350, applicable medium: water, oil, gas and certain corrosive liquid (W.O.G), thread type G.NPT.BSPT.BSP.DIN259/2999.
- Q:What are the differences between the gate valve and the cut-off valve?
- Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, is not suitable for regulation and throttle. The gate has two sealing surfaces. The two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used wedge gate valves form a wedge. The wedge angle varies with valve parameters, usually 5o. Wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, called the rigid gate; can also be made to produce micro deformation of ram, in order to improve its process of deviation, make up the sealing surface angle in the process, the gate is called the flexible gate. Valve closed, the sealing surface can only rely on medium pressure to seal, that is to rely on medium pressure to the gate sealing surface pressure to the other side of the seat to ensure the sealing surface seal, which is self sealing. Most of the valve is forced seal, that is, when the valve closes, to rely on external force to force the gate to the seat, in order to ensure the sealing surface sealing.A stop valve is a valve that closes the valve and moves along the center line of the valve seat. According to this form of valve movement, the valve seat opening change is proportional to the valve stroke. Because of the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional, is very suitable for flow regulation. As a result, this type of valve is ideal for use as a shut-off or regulator and throttling
- Q:About fire valve is gate valve or butterfly valve problems?
- Disease is generally in accordance with the design requirements, regardless of the butterfly or tie hair to meet the requirements, are two-way valve.
- Q:What is the difference between cut-off valve and gate valve?
- Simply put, the cut-off valve is one-way, only into, do not give up, the valve is two-way
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of flat gate valves?
- The advantage of flat gate valve is that the flow resistance is small, and the flow resistance is similar to the flow resistance of short valve. The flat gate valve with guide hole is installed on the pipeline and can be directly cleaned with the cleaner. As the gate is sliding on the two seat surface, the flat gate valve can be applied to the medium with suspended particles, and the sealing surface of the flat gate valve is actually positioned automatically. The seat seal surface is not subject to thermal deformation of the valve body. Moreover, even if the valve is closed in cold condition, the thermal elongation of the stem will not cause the seal to be subjected to overload. The length of the structure is much shorter than that of the ball valve, and it is easier to start. Light plate gate valve is more refined, but the effect is exactly the same.The disadvantage of flat gate valve is that when the medium pressure is low, the sealing force of the metal sealing surface is insufficient, so as to achieve satisfactory sealing. On the contrary, when the medium pressure is high, if the sealing surface is not lubricated by the system media or foreign media, often opening and closing may cause the sealing surface to wear too much. Another disadvantage is that the circular motion of the circular gate in the circular flow, only when it is at the valve closed position of 50%, this valve is more sensitive to flow control. Moreover, the gate will produce severe vibration when it breaks the high-speed and dense medium flow. The valve seat can also be throttled if the seat is made of a V - shaped opening and is tightly oriented to the gate.
- Q:What is the soft seal gate valve?
- Cautions for installation and maintenance of soft sealing gate valve:For double gate valves, the direction of installation shall be in the vertical position of the valve stem, and the handwheel at the top.The installation of the soft gate valve shall be carried out in strict accordance with the installation environment, installation conditions and installation procedures on the factory manual.After installation, the soft seal gate shall be periodically checked for performance and killed in the cradle before any undesirable conditions occur.
- Q:Gate valve z45h-10dn250 length of the body?
- Z45h-10dn250 body length L=330mm, this valve is hidden bar, elastic seat, sealing gate valve, gate lining, lining fluorine, belong to soft seal
- Q:What are the types and product categories of knife gate valves?
- Knife gate valve drive mode:Manual, sprocket, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, bevel gear, electronically controlled, hydraulic and pneumatic drive. Knife gate shape: bright rod, dark rod two kinds. Knife gate valve material: cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, fluorine and so on. Knife gate valve seal: hard sealing, soft sealing, single-sided sealing, double sided sealing and other material seal.
- Q:The legend of gate valve and stop valve
- Compared with the cut-off valve, the main advantage is that the flow resistance is small, the flow resistance coefficient of ordinary gate valve is about 0.08~0.12, while the ordinary cut-off valve resistance coefficient is about 3.5~4.5. Opening, closing force is small, the medium can flow in two directions. The disadvantage is that the structure is complex and the height is large. The sealing surface is easy to wear. The sealing surface of the valve must be forced to close the valve to achieve sealing, in the same caliber, work pressure and the same drive device, the drive valve torque is 2.5~3.5 times the gate valve. This point should be noticed when adjusting the torque control mechanism of the electric valve.The sealing surface of the stop valve contacts each other only when the valve is completely closed, and the relative sliding amount between the valve core and the sealing surface is very small, so that the wear of the sealing cover is very small. The sealing surface of the valve cover, mostly due to the spool and sealing surface before the debris, or because of the closed state is not tight, causing the medium of high-speed erosion caused by.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range