Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
Production Flow Chart
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:Steel Garage...........!!?
- The entire garage is steel? Garage door? Are you able to open and close it without too much trouble? If so, just keep it lubricated. You could paint the door to improve its appearance.
- Q:STAINLESS Steel....?
- a. is the correct answer. It will still show tea and coffee stains. I find using baking soda is a good way to clean it and freshens the drains of the sinks as well. If cleaning your refrigerator a glass cleaning spray works well, just be sure to dry it thoroughly.
- Q:About types of stainless steel for knifes.?
- Ok so listen she already likes me what should I say
- Q:Do you think there is a way to mix liquid concrete and molten steel/metal to create solution that is stronger?
- There is an iron powder reinforced concrete flooring that improves abrasion resistance. However, you cannot get the tensile strength enhancement that is possible with rebar.
- Q:Is mild steel environmentally friendly?
- Steel just rusts, it doesn't produce any emissions just sitting there. They even make architectural steel called Corten to rust to a nice patina. If you consider how the steel was made in the first place, a great big NO! Steel making requires massive amounts of electricity plus it gives off some nasty fumes in the liquid state. Leather itself doesn't emit much of anything, but the dyes might. Again though, if you look at how it's made, tanning leather is right up there with steel mills and paper mills for pollution, some of the worst.
- Q:Is it possible to stain steel red?
- How To Stain Steel
- Q:What are the best kind of steels for a knife?
- That one they use for the Army Combat Knife, I forgot what its called but Its a good one if your going to use it for camping.
- Q:How was Steel Brightblade born when Sturm was killed by Kitiara?
- Steel Brightblade
- Q:Prefabricated Steel Buildings.......!?
- It really depends upon the environment and the construction techniques used. Steel that is painted or coated will without maintenance eventually rust. I would expect this tendency to be exacerbated in a humid or shore environment. Heat may tend to cook a steel house and the structure does not add much thermal mass. Construction techniques tend to be fairly quick a part of the construction is essentially prefabricated. Work done in a factory will almost always be cheaper than work done in the field, all things being equal. Concrete can be fairly hi tech with lots of equipment or as seen in many parts of the world fairly low tech with lots of laborers. It is easy to change the characteristics of concrete depending upon how it is mixed, reinforced, and treated during the curing process. Because it is applied in a relatively fluid state it can flow around obstructions like bedrock and be formed up into interesting shapes. A concrete structure can be cooler as it provides thermal mass, and a heat sink. It's resulting rigidity may make it more subject to earthquakes than steel. We do really need to be smarter in constructing our homes to make them fit the land and not only the general environment but our particular micro environment.
- Q:Steel Estimating Question?
- It is not clear what stage this project is in. Is it preliminary or has a detailed design been done. It is also not clear if this is only the steel material or does it include the labor as well. A rough guess using a percentage of the total cost is okay if you have historical data to help you. If you have a detailed design then the percentage method should only be used as a check on a detailed cost estimate developed from the plans. If you plan to use numbers provided by someone here on Answers I would hardly call that an estimate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range