||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Embossed Decorative Stainless Steel Sheet for Household Eletrical Appliances
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C. For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- A filament is a unit of length.In mathematics 10 decimillimeter centimillimeter decimillimeter =1 mm, 10 =1
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, corrosion resistance of air, steam, water and other corrosive media or stainless steel grades, known as stainless steel;
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- Lead and stainless steel plate of the two dissimilar metals can be welded together by friction welding or ultrasonic wave can be. Friction welding is a kind of solid phase welding with mechanical energy as energy source. It is caused by mechanical friction between two surfaces of heat to metal connection. The friction welding heat concentrated in the joint surface, so the heat affected zone is narrow. Between the two surfaces to exert pressure, in most cases is increasing pressure at the end of the heating, the hot metal by upsetting combined with general the surface does not melt. Friction welding productivity is relatively high, almost all the forging metal on friction welding principle. Friction welding can also be used for welding dissimilar metals. The workpiece shall be suitable for a circular cross-section with a maximum diameter of 100mm.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. For food production equipment, general chemical equipment, nuclear energy and so on304 stainless steel chemical composition
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- 1. cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of hardening, low toughness, the price is more expensive;2. surface anaerobic cold rolling scale, good quality;3. cold deformation products, high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality;4. cold rolling because of its production process in all walks of life in a wide range of applications, such as various types of cold stamping parts, cold rolled cold extrusion profiles, cold coil spring, cold drawn wire, cold heading bolts.Hot rolling (hot rolling): relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- If you want to scrub the proposal as soon as possible processing, water Jiyue long more difficult to wear off, if it is ferrite, also easy to rust.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- Because boards are often used for decoration, the best choice is not to be fixed with screwsJust use good glue, OKIf the plate is for other purposes, if the demand is not high, ordinary will do
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range