Order On-line Tracking
1. Dustproof sleeve DIN gate valve Description.
2. Main feathers of Dustproof sleeve DIN gate valve
1)Gate Valves :Both design and manufacture are carried out strictly following GB/T 12234, API 600 and API 602. The products feature a reasonable structure, reliable seal, good performance and nice modeling…
2)Compact structure, small bulk, perfect rigidity, safety and reliable.
3)Co hard alloy welded sealing surface, which is wearing resistand, erosion proof, abrasion proof and long-lived..
4) Manual valve with DN over or equal to NPS10", class 400 pounds and DN over or equal to NPS 6", class 600-2500 pound equip with rolling bearing to operate easily.
5)The structure and the adjusting media of the valve shaft are nitrogenized so that it is erosion and abrasion resistant..
6) Exchangeable seat, random combine the material of surface of blow down part to meet the requirement of work status, prolong service life.
3. Pictures of Dustproof sleeve DIN gate valve
4. Specificationes of Dustproof sleeve DIN gate valve
ductile iron gate valve
ductile iron butterfly valve/check valve/gate valve
4. PN10 or PN16 .
5.Body/Bonnet: cast iron/ductile iron
6.Wedge: cast iron/ductile iron with EPDM
8.fusion bonded epoxy paint
1. What's are the characteristics of gate valve?
The distinct feature of a gate valve is the sealing surfaces between the gate and seats are planar, so gate valves are often used when a straight-line flow of fluid and minimum restriction is desired. The gate faces can form a wedge shape or they can be parallel.
2. What is the work principle of gate valve ？
The gate faces can form a wedge shape or they can be parallel. Gate valves are primarily used to permit or prevent the flow of liquids, but typical gate valves shouldn't be used for regulating flow, unless they are specifically designed for that purpose. Because of their ability to cut through liquids, gate valves are often used in the petroleum industry.
3. What is the structure?
Bonnets provide leakproof closure for the valve body. Gate valves may have a screw-in, union, or bolted bonnet. Screw-in bonnet is the simplest, offering a durable, pressure-tight seal. Union bonnet is suitable for applications requiring frequent inspection and cleaning. It also gives the body added strength. Bolted bonnet is used for larger valves and higher pressure applications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|