EPIPDB-COM series solar controller can charge two battery banks. No load terminals
·Two battery charging eliminates the extra cost of two separate solar charging system
·Intelligent System Optimum Control
·12/24V auto work
·Battery type selection
·Charging frequency optional
·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Local external temperature compensation
·Remote temperature sensor optional
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch, without any mechanical switch
·Remote meter MT-1 optional
·Electronic protection: over charging, short circuit, battery reverse polarity protection
12 / 24VDC Auto work
Nominal battery current
Charge circuit voltage drop
Discharge circuit voltage drop
-35℃ to +55℃
Battery voltage parameters (temperature at 25°C)
Battery charging setting
Equalize charging voltage
Boost charging voltage
Float charging voltage
Max. solar voltage
30V（12V system）,55V(24V system)
Battery voltage range
8-15V(12V system),8-30V(24V system)
4mA at night, 10mA at charging
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- The use of a single chip and special software to achieve the intelligent control; the use of battery discharge rate characteristics of the correct discharge control. The discharge voltage is controlled by the discharge rate curve of the control point, eliminating the simple voltage control overdosed inaccuracies, consistent with the inherent characteristics of the battery, that is, different discharge rates have different end voltage. With overcharge, over discharge, electronic short circuit, overload protection, unique anti-reverse protection and other automatic control; the above protection does not damage any parts, do not burn insurance;
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Because the controller output function, such as the switch, then the battery is DC energy, so if the direct output, can only take the DC load, can work properly, if you want to work on the AC load, then the need to connect the controller output DC Inverter, so that the AC load can work. My space has a lot of information about the solar system, welcome to come to view
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- In fact, is a power management. Solar controllers are divided into different types of applications, but are basically controlled by solar charging and battery discharge management.
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- Charging and overpressure indication: When the system is connected normally and the sun is exposed to the photovoltaic panel, the charging indicator (1) is green, indicating that the system charging circuit is normal; when the charging indicator (1) Description of the system over-voltage, the treatment see the fault handling content; charging process using the PWM method, if there have been over-discharge action, the charge must first increase the charging voltage, and keep 10 minutes, and then down to the direct charge voltage, Live activation of the battery, to avoid sulfide crystallization, and finally dropped to the float voltage, and keep the float voltage. If there is no over-discharge, there will be no way to enhance the charge to prevent the battery water loss. These automatic control processes will allow the battery to achieve the best charging effect and to ensure or extend its service life.
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Hong-wing HY-12 / 24V10A solar street light controller designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings. With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions. The controller through the computer core search chip on the battery terminal voltage, discharge current, ambient temperature and other parameters related to the battery capacity sampling, calculated by a dedicated control model to achieve the characteristics of the battery discharge rate, temperature compensation correction of high efficiency, high accuracy Rate control, and adopted a high efficiency PWM battery charging mode, to ensure that the battery work in the best condition, greatly extending the battery life. With a variety of work patterns, output mode selection, to meet the various needs of users.
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Solar water, heating is fully automatic operation, so users do not have to do any operation. The user can use the "SET" key to adjust the Beijing time and all-weather timing Sheung Shui, regular heating time, use ← left shift, right shift key to select the adjustment items, use ↑ to rise, ↓ down key to adjust the parameters, press "SET" Sheung Shui, heating, heat preservation, cycle key can start the corresponding function, after starting, Sheung Shui, heating, insulation, cycle icon flashing. The user continues to hold down the "SET" key to restore all parameters of the all-weather mode set by the factory.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Light control + time control (1 ~ 4 ·): start the same process and pure light control, when the load to the set time to automatically turn off, set the time 1 to 14 hours.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- To buy a solar controller must know the power of the solar panel and the load power to be used to determine the controller's charging current and discharge current. General solar controller are 12v / 24v automatic identification. Discharge current = load power / 12v, charge current = battery power / battery board voltage. The voltage of the panel can be set with the multimeter DC. The short-circuit current of the panel uses a clamp meter to test the current. So the battery power = voltage * current, basically know the power of the solar panel. The battery charge current will know. The current range of the controller is greater than the charging current of the solar panel and the discharge current of the load.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- Power cord - usually with the controller with a three-pin plug power cord, has a good controller; sensor line - two lines and four lines, according to the label with a plug or terminal connected to the controller; solenoid valve - Two, according to the label connected to the controller; electric auxiliary heating line - three, according to the label connected to the heating bar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range