A charge controller, or charge regulator is basically a voltage and/or current regulator to keep batteries from overcharging. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Most "12 volt" panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging. Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.
Three system voltage configuration : 12V, 24V or 12V/24V auto work
·High efficiency PWM charging with temperature compensation
·3 LEDs shows PV charging, battery and load status
·External temperature sensor interface
·RS-485 bus communication
·Open standard Modbus communication protocol
·Software update function
·Diversified load control modes : Manual, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User type
·LVD or SOC load disconnect function
·Energy statistics function
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery over discharge
·Battery reverse polarity
·Load short circuit
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24V auto work
Rated Battery Current
Maximum battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- Carefully follow the instructions on the wiring
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- According to your specific application environment, first determine whether to select the charge controller or charge and discharge controller. Two applications of input and output power level, the input power is mainly solar panels, and the controller is basically in accordance with the current to count. For example, 12V system 120 wrench that should be selected at least rated 10A controller. While the actual system current 7A or so is the other security margin.
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- A, represents the current. Indicates the current that is allowed to pass during operation of the controller.
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Light control on + delay off - open delay + light control off the double time mode: the work process is open when the dark load (light control on), delay to set the first time after the closure of the load, turn off the load After the day until the day before the set of the second time to open the load again, to the dawn when the load off (light control off), the night when the load is closed to save power. The controller uses fuzzy control to automatically identify and effectively correct the darkness to the dawn of the entire night time, that is, according to the length of the night to automatically adjust the time to close the load at night to ensure that the load only in the dark and before dawn Set the time period to open, the other time is closed.
- Q:What brand of solar controller is good
- The State Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine announced the Chinese brand-name products, the entire solar water heater industry is currently only selected eight companies, as follows: force Norit Shandong force Norit New Energy Co., Ltd. billion to Shandong billion solar energy Co., Ltd. Sunrise Oriental sun rain Lianyungang City sun rain water heater Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Huayang Jiangsu Province, Yang Yang Solar Co., Ltd. Huang Ming Shandong Huang Ming Solar Group Co., Ltd. Sang music digital Shandong Sang Le Solar Co., Ltd. Tsinghua sunshine Beijing Tsinghua sunshine solar equipment limited liability company Brilliant Jiangsu Huaiyin brilliant solar energy limited company
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- In fact, there is a need for greater power loss. If half a day filled with more than 120w, analogy.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Direct charge protection point voltage: direct charge also called emergency charge, are fast charge, are generally in the battery voltage is low when the use of high current and relatively high voltage on the battery charge, but there is a control point, also known as protection points, Is the value in the table above, when charging the battery terminal voltage higher than the protection value, should stop charging. Direct charge protection point voltage is generally "overcharge protection point" voltage, the battery voltage when charging the battery can not be higher than the protection point, otherwise it will cause overcharge, the battery is damaged
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- This 30A proves that the controller has a maximum current of 30A.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- Hongyi HY-12 / 24V10A solar controller designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings.
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- May be the screen power supply circuit is broken, it is best to ask the professional repair under.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range