A charge controller, or charge regulator is basically a voltage and/or current regulator to keep batteries from overcharging. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Most "12 volt" panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging. Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.
Three system voltage configuration : 12V, 24V or 12V/24V auto work
·High efficiency PWM charging with temperature compensation
·3 LEDs shows PV charging, battery and load status
·External temperature sensor interface
·RS-485 bus communication
·Open standard Modbus communication protocol
·Software update function
·Diversified load control modes : Manual, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User type
·LVD or SOC load disconnect function
·Energy statistics function
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery over discharge
·Battery reverse polarity
·Load short circuit
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24V auto work
Rated Battery Current
Maximum battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- Are many kinds of possible, the transformer is broken, the control panel no electricity, the chip is broken, the display is broken
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar controller, there are two major functions, one is used to charge the battery, this is the solar input function. One for the battery discharge, this is the output function. Used to charge is to prevent the electric overshoot is too full, the battery charge bad. Used to discharge is to prevent the discharge too much, the battery damage. Because the battery can not overshoot, too. Discharge, it depends on what the load discharge
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- For example: 12V10A controller, then the solar panel over the current is not more than 10A, the solar panel power is not more than 120W, useful DC load, then the DC load is not more than 80W
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- In fact, is a power management. Solar controllers are divided into different types of applications, but are basically controlled by solar charging and battery discharge management.
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- No, no load will not work!
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- You should include a charge and inverter as one of the machines. This product is also very good, but for many users is not very applicable, such as I hope to enter the input, but the output power can not meet, and configure the inverter is more waste. If your needs and configuration just right, it is still relatively easy to use. The cost of the above is higher.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- Solar energy itself is the hot water of the stuff, certainly can be heated, but not with electric heating only.
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Pure light control (0): When there is no sunlight, the light intensity drops to the starting point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the start signal, according to the set parameters to open the load, the load began to work; when there is sunlight, light intensity to start Point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the closure of the signal after the closure of the output, the load stops working.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- According to your specific application environment, first determine whether to select the charge controller or charge and discharge controller. Two applications of input and output power level, the input power is mainly solar panels, and the controller is basically in accordance with the current to count. For example, 12V system 120 wrench that should be selected at least rated 10A controller. While the actual system current 7A or so is the other security margin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range