·Three system voltage configuration : 12V, 24V or 12V/24V auto work
·High efficiency PWM charging with temperature compensation
·3 LEDs shows PV charging, battery and load status
·External temperature sensor interface
·RS-485 bus communication
·Open standard Modbus communication protocol
·Software update function
More powerful function via MT50 or PC
·Diversified load control modes : Manual, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User type
·LVD or SOC load disconnect function
·Energy statistics function
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery over discharge
·Battery reverse polarity
·Load short circuit
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24V auto work
Rated Battery Current
Maximum battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- For example: 12V10A controller, then the solar panel over the current is not more than 10A, the solar panel power is not more than 120W, useful DC load, then the DC load is not more than 80W
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- In fact, is a power management. Solar controllers are divided into different types of applications, but are basically controlled by solar charging and battery discharge management.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions. The controller through the computer chip on the battery terminal voltage, discharge current, ambient temperature and other parameters related to the battery capacity of the sample, through the special control model calculation, to achieve the characteristics of the battery discharge rate, temperature compensation correction of high efficiency, high accuracy rate control , And adopted a high efficiency PWM battery charging mode, to ensure that the battery work in the best condition, greatly extending the battery life. With a variety of work patterns, output mode selection, to meet the various needs of users.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Direct charge protection point voltage: direct charge also called emergency charge, are fast charge, are generally in the battery voltage is low when the use of high current and relatively high voltage on the battery charge, but there is a control point, also known as protection points, Is the value in the table above, when charging the battery terminal voltage higher than the protection value, should stop charging. Direct charge protection point voltage is generally "overcharge protection point" voltage, the battery voltage when charging the battery can not be higher than the protection point, otherwise it will cause overcharge, the battery is damaged
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- The controller is designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings. With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions.
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Light control on + delay off - open delay + light control off the double time mode: the work process is open when the dark load (light control on), delay to set the first time after the closure of the load, turn off the load After the day until the day before the set of the second time to open the load again, to the dawn when the load off (light control off), the night when the load is closed to save power. The controller uses fuzzy control to automatically identify and effectively correct the darkness to the dawn of the entire night time, that is, according to the length of the night to automatically adjust the time to close the load at night to ensure that the load only in the dark and before dawn Set the time period to open, the other time is closed.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- This is the most widely used solar water heater installation program, the solar energy operation by the solar controller 8 control, when the solar water heater tank water level below the minimum water level, the controller to open the solenoid valve 1, making the water tank, When the water level rises to the user set the highest water level, the controller closes the solenoid valve 1, the water stops. The user can specify the water time, when the specified time to, as long as the water level does not exceed the maximum water level, the controller will open the solenoid valve 1 water until the water level to the highest water level. The controller can also manually force the water: When the manual water key is pressed, the controller opens the solenoid valve until the water level reaches the highest water level.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The biggest use of solar controllers is to protect the battery
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- The above heating of the controller is in the absence of the sun and you need to use hot water to add, so that you can use hot and cold weather.
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Solar controller flashing red light according to the different brands of the representative of the meaning of the controller are not the same, but in general terms, the red light flashing a saying that the battery is charging the battery is expressed as a red light flashing, green , The yellow light does not shine; another kind is the battery high pressure state or battery low voltage state that is red light flashing, green light does not light, hope to help you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range