Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||1000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Mill Finish||Shape:||Round|
1.Structure of Deep Drawing Aluminium Discs Circles For Cookware Description
• Product: Aluminim Circle
• Application: It is used in cookware, engineering, lighting purpose, fried pans, non-sticky pans, cooking pots, kettles, hard anodize cook wire, pressure cooker and house hold utensils, reflector of the light, etc
• Advantage: Deep drawing and hard anodizing quality Aluminum Circle Sheet can be supplied. Our Aluminum Circle is RoHS and REACH compliance and uses well-protected packing. Our circles are excellent material for producing cookware, utensil, pots, pans and kettles.
2.Main Features of the Deep Drawing Aluminium Discs Circles For Cookware
• High manufacturing accuracy
• Smooth surface
• No waves
• High strength of extension and yield
• Well packaged
3.Deep Drawing Aluminium Discs Circles For Cookware Images
4.Deep Drawing Aluminium Discs Circles For Cookware Specification
5.FAQ of Deep Drawing Aluminium Discs Circles For Cookware
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of aluminum coil and alloy blanks. Aluminum production base is comprised of 18 aluminum annealers, 10 coil and foil mills, 4 continuous production lines, 2 hot rolling production line and 3 prepainted lines.
Export 5000 tons per month to Asia, America and Middle East. Always do the best for our clients.
②Can you guarantee the quality of the products？
We are responsible for the quality of materials to get a long-term cooperation with clients in a reasonable period of time and we are glad to arrange and coordinate any third party inspection for you.
③What is the delivery time after purchase?
35 day after receiving client’s deposit or correct LC
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|