According to DIN 18. 250 class 3
For wooden or steel doors
Optional for rebated or non-rebated doors
Suitable for external fire and smoke protection doors
Prepared for profile cylinders
with key action
Type: Round head /Square head
Stainless steel: stain stainless steel polished stainless steel
Vacuum metalling: stain brass/PVD
Lock and striking plate fixing screws
- Q:Are safety goggles shatterproof?
- Like thay said before me change the battery ,If this is not the answer vacuum or blow out the doctor as it could have something in the sensor. Have a beep less day ..Ok.Mel..
- Q:My bed caught fire last night dude to a blanket?
- Not exactly sure where all this mularkey comes from, but galvanized steel pipes are NOT unhealthy and I've never heard of one just busting, or bursting the way copper can do. If your well is pulling rusty water from the ground, then there will be rust accumulating to a certain extent in the pipes, and it would be a possibility that if you had the water system shut down for some reason, like replacing a faucet or water heater, or some such thing, that when you re-energized the system you'd get brown, rusty looking water for a time. My house was built over 100 years ago. The pipes in it are mostly galvanized steel, except for the new plumbing for the different location for the wash machine that I did. Our water has been tested by the state health dept. several times over the last few years as there was a certain type of herbicide chemical compound found in wells in our area, fortunately it's not in our well. Our water is the cleanest, best tasting water I've ever had, we drink it, cook with it, shower in it, do everything with it for the last 30 years we've lived here. There's nothing at all wrong with having galvanized steel pipes in your house.
- Q:What kinds of hardware fittings are there in locks?
- According to the form of the form of door lock, lock, lock: round square pillow, lock, lock, lock, animal character text lock, password lock, door lock, zip, lock barrel.Locks are developed according to modern locks, in the form of code locks, induction locks (IC card locks), electromagnetic locks, biological locks, etc..
- Q:Bald is NOT a good look for me! I need advice on how to keep my relaxed hair healthy!?
- you can get a deadbolt or at a Home Depot / Wal-Mart / Lowes in the Hardwar department, they sell a modified metal piece that goes over the door at the lock, and another piece that fits the frame at the lock and will fix the broken wood problem by covering it up with metal. and just 4 screws total will fix it!
- Q:How does mass warp space?
- there is not a fire hydrant on every corner. choose a corner that doesn't have one. the other right answer is : just drive on the road
- Q:why does water put off fire?
- I actually had a hard wired detector with battery back up, and it did not beep. You have to plan on testing/changing your batteries annually since they are rarely used.
- Q:What did Earliest people do?
- New smoke detectors come with new pigtails(plugs). Shut off your breaker and easy way to tell is when green lights off so is the power to that unit. To be safe just detach and reattched one wire at a time to the new pig tail. Most of the time the base plates on the cielings are universal but if not dont worry because new detectors come with that too.
- Q:will compression fittings work on ridgid copper pipe?
- Fantastic, I love it, your daughter would be proud, well done.
- Q:Carved metal parts processing with what modeling and programming
- There are several ways to find a programming apprentice factory and learn how to program.Or hold classes to learn about, then luck outside the bumper, find a factory mixing time almost.There is a small shop processing machine and programming exercises, and then learn yourself in a good relationship, ask others, can also own a knife in his little machine road operations try. It's faster and doesn't delay work.
- Q:Projectile Motion Problem..See below. Help!?
- Its not standardized to allow for the maximum amount of variation in locks. Some are harder to pick then others, etc. Some even have tumblers top and bottom. Its not hard to tell which way to put the key, the plain part of the lock takes the straight part of the key. Some locks can't be flipped around as stated above, depending on the orientation to the rest of the lock, like dead bolt itself or something like that.
We pay close attention to every detail, and we test all of our products to ensure lasting quality and durability. You can be sure that our products have past extremely hard corrosion resistance with salt spray testing machines and 500,000 times cycle testing with our testing machines made according to DIN standards. We inspect every component such as screw, pocket, and label in the inter set that our products will meet your highest standards and complete satisfaction. To maintain the above aspects, our motivated and responsible staff members are working hard everyday.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;TL 9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range