CNBM-900 ton segment bridge construction launching gantry crane is generally used in the erection of the Highway Bridge and Subway Bridge, using the precast segmental pre-cast concrete box beam (PC beam) assembly. The main feature is the high efficiency of construction and self-traveling. Generally it is composed of the main beam, leg and winch trolley, the main girder is used for bearing, the leg is to execute machine transverse moving, longitudinal moving, leveling, support, cross span, cross scale and other functions, and the winch trolley used for lifting the precast girder.
Parameters or Capability
Whole machine working level
Working grades for mechanism
Full suspension Max. weight
900t(contain the weight of hang）
Max.longitudinal slope of bridge
3.0％（actually less than 2%）
Section beam cross slope
Min. working level curve radius
When span 35m，R=2500m
Max. size of segmental beam (length x width x height)
Max.weight of the segment beam
Beam feeding mode
Underbridge beam feeding / reserved tail feeding interface
Crane rated lifting weight / lifting range
100t / above deck10m,below deck 18m
Crane Lifting speed
Crane walking speed
Max. lateral adjustment distance of Crane
Lifting device rotation angle
Lateral angle adjustment ability of Lifting device
Vertical angle adjustment capability of Lifting device
Max.transverse velocity of the whole machine
Longitudinal moving speed of the whole machine
Longitudinal and transverse maximum wind condition
≤16m/s（degree 6 wind）
Max. wind force condition in non-working anchoring state
≤49m/s（degree 12 wind）
(1) Reasonable structure
(2) Favorable performance
(3) Smooth starting and stopping
(4) Safe and reliable traveling
(5) Low noise, commodious cabin and good view
(6) Convenient maintenance, excellent exchangeability for parts and components
(7) Saves electricity specifications
(1) Weight overload protection device
(2) Lifting height limit device
(3) Voltage lower protection function
(4) Phase sequence protection function
(5) Emergency stop function
(1) Pendent line control
(2) Remote control
(3) Cabin control
(4) Choose any two together
- Q:When you hear the words, luggage/baggage/furniture/machinery', do you imagine SOME things?
- I always associate words such as luggage, baggage, furniture and machinery as being MORE THAN ONE of its individual. For example, I would say there is only one machine, but if there is more than one machine, then I would refer to it as machinery. Similarly, if there is more than one bag, then I would refer to it as luggage and, similarly again, if there is a chair, table, couch and bed in one room then I would call it furniture. In more direct answer to your question, if there is only one bag I would just say My bag is over there. Hope this helped.
- Q:Which is better, motor or diesel, on construction machinery?
- The working condition is relatively stable, and the matching motor or the diesel engine will be the same, better than the working conditions. Little effect on choice. In contrast, the purchase of motor driven construction machinery will also cost less.
- Q:List four fundamental differences between bacterial and eukaryotic transcription machinery.?
- I endure in suggestions seeing an exceedingly thrilling video on youtube, with this psychologist speaking approximately happiness. And he examine out specific fees from people who have been fairly chuffed, and their perspectives on life without telling you who they have been. Then he explianed that those eopl have been nicely regular (it became into american so i don't comprehend precisely who those peopel have been) yet they have been like MP's or people who had suffered great losses, the two funds/social/politically or for my area yet they have been so chuffed. i actually think of happiness is a suggestions set, so specific even whilst some thing is going incorrect in case you have a favorable view you could replace that 'failiure' right into a piositive gaining knowledge of adventure and probably even gaining new qualifications. eg, if somebody gets made redundant from their activity they might see it as a failure, finacially and socially. yet for my area it would desire to be their fulfillment as they have the oppertunity to detect new issues, or take time beyond regulation to spend with their households and new hobbies.
- Q:i need an article about Jig Boring! anyone can help?
- Check out library periodicals. I know that my school posts thousands of them online for any sort of subject you are looking for.
- Q:When's the last time you expressed how much you love a piece of machinery?
- I do it all the time coz it's so hot here in our country. I keep saying I love air conditioning... =P
- Q:How do you depreciate machinery under MACRS?
- there are mid year conventions when you buy equipment during the year
- Q:Do organic farmers use heavy machinery as much as intensive farmers?
- Gee Levi, I am an organic farmer and I hardly spray my crops at all with pesticides. You do realize that organic pesticides are not persistent in the environment like synthetics that can persist in the soil and water for several years. organic pesticides are generally persistent for a couple of days. Did you know if you have a good balance of beneficial to pest insects you really don't need to spray much at all and you get a marketable crop. I have sprayed zero insecticides this season and so far have sold tons of food to the public. You are also assuming the growing produce is like orcharding-it is not. Apples, peaches etc if grown conventionally get sprayed down with some really nasty chemicals weekly. The organic folks also spray weekly but with things like soap, neem, Bt, lime sulfur, kelp. they also do things like bag each pomme which means almost no insecticide sprays after petal fall. So yes organic growers do use sprays but they are not the toxic sprays conventional growers use-you can eat an organic apple right after organic sprays are applied. Conventional apples cannot be sprayed within 6 weeks of harvest-so you see there is a huge difference in the sprays being used.
- Q:Does anyone still have Electric Machinery 5th Solutions?
- see the Pearson's chi square test
- Q:Why are hydraulic systems used in machinery such as bulldozers and backhoes, while pneumatic systems are .?
- The biggest advantage is the amount of power in a given space. Hyd systems typically operate at 2000psi and up, compared to about 80psi for pneumatic. Also, since fluid is non compressible, the moement distance can be linear. Many aircraft, and industrial equipment now use electric servos instead of hydraulics. Biggest problem with hydraulics is leaks. 2nd biggest problem is continuous power consumption to the pump. Lots of air power is used in industry, so it is the easiest way to move or clamp anything, with nothing more than an air cylinder and a valve. Each system has it's place to do different things.
- Q:What about the title of Mechanical Engineer?
- (a) the professional (refers to the design and manufacture of machinery and automation, material forming and control engineering, process equipment and control engineering, see Table 1 below) or similar professional (refers to the metal material engineering, packaging engineering, printing engineering, textile engineering, food science and engineering specialty, see Table 1 below.) Bachelor degree or degree.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range