Order On-line Tracking
Item No.: Ant-8110 Height: 100cm 6 tiers
Item No.: Ant-8130 Height : 105cm 7 tiers
Item No.: Ant-8086 Height : 80cm 5 tiers
Item No.: Ant-8060 Height : 60cm 5 tiers
Fountains only available in 220V
A chocolate fountain is a device for serving chocolate fondue. Typical examples resemble a stepped cone, standing 2–4 feet tall with a crown at the top and stacked tiers over a basin at the bottom. The basin is heated to keep the chocolate in a liquid state so it can be pulled into a center cylinder then vertically transported to the top of the fountain by a corkscrew auger.
This chocolate fountain can be used in shopping mall, hotel, western restaurant, wedding and graduation ceremony, company and birthday party, it can bring a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
|Material:||304# Stainless Steel|
|Temperature :||Constant Temperature|
After-sale Service Promises
1. The After-sale engineers are in charge of the installation instruct, debugging and and maintaining of the products we manufactured or we supply. Also in charge of training oprator for our clients.
2. You can enquire our after sale engineers at any time. They will reply in 1 hour.
3. For the Commercial Chocolate Fountain,the maintenance period is 12 months after consignment.
4. During the maintenance period, if the equipment can't work for the reason of components, we may change componets free of charge. If the equipment is totally out of service, we will change the whole equipment for you. If man-made damage, we will charge the cost of materials.
5. After-sale engineer will visit our clients according to our plan. So that they can find out the status of the equipment, instruct our clients to use and maintain euipment properly,accept and pass clients' complaint and suggestion, solve problems for our clients.
Q1: I have many stainless steel appliances that need major cleaning. What is the best cleaner or home remedy?
A: Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well. This also works well for general kitchen cleaning. Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing...
Q2: Does cold weather affect kitchen appliances?
A: As long as they are kept above 40 degrees, it will not cause harm.
Q3: How to use kitchen small appliance of 220V/50Hz in US?
A: It sounds like you need a transformer circuit ran to the area you will be using the appliances.
Q4: How to get rid of rust on cooking appliances?
A: The simplest is to use WD-40 and a little bit of steel wool. Once the rust is gone, clean the base metal with mineral spirits and then paint. If you don't paint, the rust will come right back.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|